𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘺

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭

"You seem to be awfully interested in your phone lately." I look up from my phone, seeing Harrison walking up to the edge of my desk.

"Something you need Haz?"

"Straight to the point? Still the usual y/n then. I was starting to worry that the person on the other side was holding you captive by the way you've been glued to your phone."

"Who said anything about another person?" My gaze remains neutral, trying not to give anything away as I watch a smirk slowly spread across his face.

"You were smiling at your phone." He shrugs as if it was the most obvious statement in the world.

"And that means I'm messaging someone?"

"Precisely."

"Did you actually need something Harrison, or did you just come over here to interrogate me?"

"Ouch y/n/n." I roll my eyes at his dramatics, leaning back in my chair as I stare at him, knowing that if I remained like this for a little while longer, he'd give in. "Yeah yeah okay, I'll drop it for now. Evelyn wants to see you in her office."

My breath hitches in my throat as I stare up at him, trying to wrack my brain for something that I had done wrong that my boss wanted to see me an hour into the work day.

"You didn't do anything wrong, don't panic."

"I was not panicking."

"I could practically see the gears turning in your head from over here."

"You're too much sometimes."

"Thank you." He smiles brightly, knowing that no matter how straightforward I am with him sometimes, I still adore him.

My phone beeped once again, my eyes flitting over the screen, reminding me that I had yet to reply to Seb.

𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

"Don't leave Evelyn waiting too long, your mystery man isn't going anywhere."

"Goodbye Harrison." He chuckles deeply and I wait until he has completely walked away from my desk until I grab my phone to respond.

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧,
𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦
𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦.

𝐈𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢
𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦
𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦...