Return of the King (pt.2)

Pt.3 of "I'm a person"

Last part was short and didn't really move the plot anywhere but it was necessary!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News about the newly found 'Angel of Death' spread like wild fire. Quackity and the others refused to speak about the incident as for their own reasons.

The only thing that Quackity let slip about the stranger other than their appearance was the fact that they were a Watcher. And not any type of Watcher, it was a Rank 1 Watcher. Watchers aren't necessarily bad; they help the players in need with their servers, they drive bugs away and give gifts to the players. However, it's rarely seen for them to cooperate with admins and if the Watchers don't get what they want from the players or the players disobey or threaten them (yes, this happened before), they will show no mercy when they will be burning the server to the ground and kill all the players.

In short, this 'Angel of Death' was a great threat to the server.

~Time skip for like 3 weeks~

The Watcher made no move already for 3 weeks but some people saw him round.

Pogtopia was making steady progress in gaining members and with Technoblade joining, the resistance had even better chances of winning. However, as time passed, Wilbur thought that the only way to do this was by blowing up Manburg.

This resulted Tommy and Wilbur to constantly argue, to which Techno would leave the ravine to explore and get more stuff for the resistance. he hates it when family argues; it reminds him of the time when Dad and Gri-

never mind. He doesn't want to remember him.

PoV: Techno 

I was walking down the banks of the river that was close to the ravine. Wilbur and Tommy are arguing again, so, I decided that I would be the productive one and get something useful done. God I hate it when they argue. It reminds me too much of home where Dad and Grian would always argue.

I was lost deep inside my head when i heard the sound of someone humming. I took out my sword and crept closer to the sound.

As I approached, the humming became more familiar, the tune became something that I had a strong feeling that i recognise it.

"hello Technoblade" I stopped in my tracks, gripping my sword even tighter. The Watcher sat on a stone near the river, "I wasn't anticipating that you'd be coming over so soon" they continued on.

wait, were they waiting for me?

The being stood up. My knuckles were turning white from how hard I was gripping the sword, "you can relax. I won't hurt you" I was still on edge.

They came up even closer to me, placing a thumb on my fore head, I tried to step away, but my body wouldn't move.

I slowly waited for my doom.

There was a bright light flashing before my eyes before everything became black.

-------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to be in a completely different location. There wasn't any signs of wars, flowers were blooming everywhere and the sky was crystal blue. A castle was seen in the distance

"you have a really nice limbo, y'know" i turned around to see the Watcher still standing there, smiling.

"Where am I?" I growled. I was just in the forest, by the river bank. How the hell was I here?