God AU

(Grian is one of the main gods of Minecraft - The god of chaos. He has a twin brother, who is the god of piece named Xelqua. So this is basically a god and devil situation. Without them Minecraft would just fall apart.)

"You literally started a war!"

"Well, they didn't have to join in it!"

"Yes, but you can control mortals!" Xelqua shouted. He usually does this whenever Grian does something way to serious and that puts people's lives in danger.

"you broke your record time." Grian answered as he took out a stopwatch out of his pocket. He said it more to himself than to his brother, tho still interested in what might happen when he says so.

"I'm sorry, what?" There was tension building up. Grian new that he shouldn't answered but, he always does it in his style.

"Your previous record time at shouting at me was 1 hour. Now it's 2." He started to laugh at this when he saw the expression on his brother's face.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" G stopped laughing and looked him dead in the eyes, eating his soul from the inside, "Dead serious." and all the tension died in the air as Grian started to laugh again. His laugh went through the lands of Aether.

"Grian, I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this but you won't learn in any other way." Xelqua opened a portal in a flick of his wrists and pushed Grian into it. The last thing heard from his brother was a blood curdling shriek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PoV: Grain

I was falling out of the sky, my dirty blond hair fluttering in every directions possible. I turned over of my stomach and tried to spread y wings or into creative but it seems impossible. Panic started to swallow me whole as I passed the clouds. Now my cloths were wet as well. I noticed that I wasn't wearing my usual purple-black robes but a red sweater and some grey jeans.

'oh no.....'

The ground started to approach fast.

I closed my eyes shut, putting my hands in front of my face instinctively.

CRASH!!!!!!!

I lay flat on my back, my heart was pounding in my chest, ready to jump out of my ribcage at any second if I moved. After a minute or so, I decided to finally open my eyes. I was on the ground, I proceeded to sit up. I had a terrible headache and what seemed to be blood coming out of the side of it. It didn't really hurt that much but still needed to be taken care of. I placed my hand on the wound and pressured it slightly. Hissing in pain, I stood up.

I was a little bit discombobulated and couldn't stand up without my legs shaking uncontrollably. I slowly started to look look around me and noticed that I was standing in a huge crater that may or may not have been created by me. I just realised that my face must be fully covered in blood. I climb out of the creator that I created and opened my inventory to patch up the damage. I open it and instead of seeing limitless items, I had nothing. Panic started to flow in as I looked around.

Green grass, trees, the sun blazing down at me.

"Oh fuck you!" I shouted up in the air. A lighting almost struck me but I dodged it.

I heard a few whispers behind me and when I turned around, I saw.......mortals?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 569 (this may or may not be the reason I finished this chapter right now.)