Chapter 10 I Have Sugar

Start from the beginning

    Leaving him under the fence made Fu Chenyu's childish self-esteem twist into a ball.

    Lin Minzhi didn't force him, just smiled and went to dinner again.

    In the afternoon, the courtyard was lively again.

    When Yang Chaoying's family came back, Ji Mian quickly pricked up his ears vigilantly when he heard the movement.

    Fu Chenyu sat quietly on the stool, Ji Mian's actions caught his attention.

    Since that incident, the first time he observed other children, Ji Mian looked dumb, like an unresponsive rabbit.

    "Chaoying, didn't you go to visit relatives? Why did you come back today?"

    Yang Chaoying smiled, "Hey, I came back in the middle of the night last night. There is something wrong with my husband's factory. There is no one in the group of workers. The boss can only find him."

    "Oh, Chaoying, your husband is amazing! Did you drive back?"

    Yang Chaoying couldn't hide the pride on her face: "Fortunately, I bought a car, otherwise I don't know what to do."

    "Tsk tsk, the little boss's style."

    "It's better for you to marry someone!"

    Ji Mian was stunned and surprised: Yang Chaoying and the others came back last night?

    In other words, Su Luoyu also came back last night?

  In the original novel, it was only mentioned that Fu Chenyu almost died on New Year's Eve in 1998, but the exact time was not mentioned.

    Su Luoyu came back last night. Could it be that in the original novel, Su Luoyu rescued the boss in the early morning?

    Ji Mian was startled and had a guess. In fact, he didn't go last night, and Fu Chenyu would wait a little longer before Su Luoyu.

    In other words, I accidentally destroyed the original plot!

    He was in a complicated mood, but he didn't regret it.

    After all, the doctor said that if Fu Chenyu came a little later, he might be gone. He couldn't watch a life disappear in front of him.

    Rather than destroying the plot, he was more afraid of whether his actions would cause a butterfly effect.

    Ji Mian was worried that Fu Chenyu would stay at his home during the New Year.

    It was too late for him to hide from him. Now that he had to get along day and night, Ji Mian didn't know how to face Fu Chenyu for a while.

    He was afraid of him, but he couldn't bear to let Fu Chenyu face the cold winter alone.

    Fortunately, the next day, things turned around.

    ——Ning Qian is back.

    Hearing the news, Fu Chenyu was having breakfast opposite Ji Mian. He was stunned for a moment, and his dead eyes gleamed little by little.

    But Ning Qian didn't come back alone, her lower abdomen had bulged slightly, showing that she was four months pregnant.

    She came back with the boy Ji Mian saw in the stationery store last time. I heard that it was the son of Ning Qian's new husband, named Lin Xi.

    Ji Mian breathed a sigh of relief, thank God, and watched Fu Chenyu leave.

    Fu Chenyu ran downstairs eagerly, eager to run to Ning Qian's side immediately.