I - MEETING

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Hello ms. Kang Y/n..I hope you remember about your visit to the mental asylum which is in Daegu.. Mr. Lee is waiting for you, thank you"

I read out the voice message sent by the Dr. Lee's assistant.. I am y/n a psychiatrist .. I just completed my studies last month and a few days back I got a call from.. Dr. Lee who was one of our professor's who wanted me to handle his patient for two months as he was going to Seoul because of some urgent work.

At the hospital

I inhaled the fresh air outside before walking in.. I could see many nurses with some patients who seemed to be mentally ill ... The patients were handcuffed so that it would be easy for the nurses to handle them when they go out of control. .

"Hello ms. y/n! " I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello! Dr. Lee! " I replied back.

After, we asked some questions related to health and family then I asked him
"So where is your patient? "

"Yepp.. we are walking towards his room, before that i want you to keep some things in your mind"

"Oh! so it's a man! "I replied.

"A monster you can say! " he replied in a serious tone which made me scared a bit but being a psychiatrist was my passion due to which I shrugged it off..

"This man is a severe psychopath.. His PCL-R which was calculated by me and some foreign doctors was 35+..." he said which made me shook.

"A-above 35 ! " I asked

"Yes, and that is why he is not allowed to come out of the box like premises.. and food is served under the doors.. "

"So washroom? "

"Nah! There's a washroom for him inside.."

"So..when does he gets out of control..I mean what are the things that triggers him? " I asked just to be on a safer side.

"He loves blood... he's just like a serial killer ... he loves to hear the painful screams of people... he often gets sexually frustrated after seeing a woman... which is the reason why only male workers are allowed to give him his food and keep a check on his health issues..."

"but, I am a female and -"

"This is why I called you.. why do you think I will choose you out of 4000 students who had completed their degree. " I replied

"What do you mean? I'm sorry but I just don't get it..? " i said

"You somewhere have the ability to cure him......or atleast get him under control so that he can at least roam around the hospital"

"he has this habit of hurting himself whenever he talks about his love Or closed ones. "

"does he have any family-"before I could complete my sentence, he interrupted.

"He killed his wife and her mother, and his parents died in a plane crash. "

"he k-killed his wife...! "