chapter 1

ps: i did not edit this or anythint so if some sentences don't make sense/there's a lot of errors
that's why

1 week before the phone call (before prologue)

-
Obamas POV:

Obama was on the phone with his good pal, Biden. Biden was discussing his break up with his former lover, Trump.

"Yeah dude.. it's just been really hard, but i feel like it's been harder for trump. he never really grew up around people who loved him... and after i told him i loved him, he got pretty attached.... but now he doesn't have me anymore.."

Biden said over the phone. Obama was aware that Trump was very clingy, and grew up in a depressing household, but he wasn't prepared for how trump reacted towards the breakup.

Trump locked himself in his giant mansion after the breakup, which so happened to happen right after the 2020 election (whcih he lost)
all that bad news piled onto trump, and caused him to fall into a deep depressive state.

"Yknow Biden.. Maybe you should.. errrrrr.. check up on Trump?" Obama spoke over the phone.

"ARE U CRAZY?! No way! I cant look him in the eyes after what he did!" Biden immediately responded; in a tense tone.

"Errr.. okay.. Just because he BANGED your grandma doesn't mean you can't check up on him, you guys were so close.. and... it seems he really needs someone rn.. He needs you, Biden."

Obama was doing everything he could to help Trump, even though Trump was his enemy. He didn't know why he had the urge to help trump... to see him in good health... to see him.. happy.

"Listen Obama, since you care so much about Trump and his mental health, why don't you check up on him yourself?!!" Biden snapped back.

"Biden I cant-"

"I don't have time for this, goodbye Obama."

Biden ended the phone call just like that, leaving Obama speechless..

Obama was now alone with only his thoughts, should he check in on Trump?

(back at it again with my picasso art skills)

Obama reaches for his phone, and proceeds to dial trumps number. Before he hit the call button he was interrupted by a call from Elon Musk!

Of course, Obama answers it.

"tf u want hoe" Obama says a bit irritated.

"WOAH calm down there bud! i was just about to give you a great deal!" Elon replies

"ok what?"

"hear me out... me, you, and trump, all spending the week together on a private island, with a big ass mansion! just the 3 of us having a great time! are you in or what?"

"elon, im sorry but what? you know both you and me are enemies with trump! why would we spend a week with him? let alone on a private island with only the 3 of us! are you planning on killing him?!"

Obama was seriously confused🫃

"No! No! Don't tell anyone this, but the real reason I want to be alone with him is because.. I have a crush on him."

Elon just admitted to something huge, he has a crush on his orange, ex president, racist, enemy!
Obama usually doesn't care when people admit to liking horrible people, but when Obama heard those words come out of Elons mouth, something inside him started to hurt.. Obama didn't know why he was feeling this way, he didn't think he liked Trump! He thought he was striaght!

"Okay.. Fine I'm in." Obama hesitantly agreed. The only reason he agreed was so Elon and Trump wouldn't be alone together, if Obama was there, it could prevent them from getting together.

Elon interrupted Obama's train of thought, and began to speak.

"Okay perfect! I'll come over to your place and we could discuss this furthermore, then we will both call trump and ask him to join us! Thank you! This is perfect, i can finally make a move!"

"Perfect indeed." Obama said before hanging up.

"But this won't end up how you'll expect. I wont let you have my little trumpie rumpies heart...."

Obama said under his breath, with a sinister smile plastered upon his face.

-

word count: 675

LMFAOO

i didn't expect to make this chapter this long, i was deadass gonna write 1 sentence and end it but oh well 💀

obama evil arc? 😍😍😍😍😍🥲😡🫄🫄🫃🥲🤰🤰😡