She found herself ogling him, naughty thoughts running through her mind as she continued to watch him. She saw his mouth moving, but she had completely zoned out by then.

Siraj turned his head to look at her, raising his eyebrows. He stood up straight, a small but cocky grin growing onto his face. "You heard me?" he asked her, Soleil snapping out of her trance. She inhaled deeply, shaking her head slightly shifting in the chair.

"I said, do you have lotion? I forgot mine at home," he repeated, trying to muffle his laughter in the process. Soleil bit down on her lip as she nodded in response and got up to go grab her purse.

"Hope you don't mind smelling like vanilla," she said, opening her purse and pulling out the small bottle of lotion. She passed it to him and quickly returned back to reclaim her spot in the chair.

"So, how long are you going to be out here?" Soleil questioned him, scratching her head. "I didn't know you traveled,"

"Just three days, and yeah. I usually travel during the first half of the year, but around the holidays, I'm home bound. I don't really like being away from my son anyway, which played a major role in me getting my own studio." Siraj told her, squeezing some lotion onto his hand.

"Oh okay," Soleil nodded in understanding. "So, if you don't mind me asking, who are you here to shoot for?"

"Uh, it's a rapper actually. He got a few concerts out here, and he really liked my work so he paid a li'l extra."

"That's nice, is it just here in Manhattan?"

"Nah, also Brooklyn." he passed the bottle of lotion back over to her once he was done moisturizing his skin. "Do...you want to go?"

"Not really," she giggled, gesturing towards the window. "I've been outside long enough today, I don't see how my sister country ass do this weather."

"I feel it, I shouldn't be out too late though. You wanna stay here or do you want me to order you an Uber back to your sister's place?" He got up, digging into his suitcase to pick out an outfit.

"I'll just stay here," she yawned, getting up from the chair. She walked over to her purse again and grabbed her charger that was inside. She plugged up her charger in the closest outlet to the bed, before she sat down on the bed.

She texted her sister to let her know she wouldn't be returning tonight. Shortly before she even left, her sister teased her about finally giving into Siraj's advances.

Though Soleil had been standing firm on her word, she decided to hear Siraj out — especially since he admitted to partly flying out for her. That gesture alone, convinced her that he was fighting for their relationship, and probably had reflected back to their last conversation.

She was serious about them not getting back together, until he figured out what to do in the situation with Ximena. She knew it was easier said than done, since Ximena seemed to be stubborn, but she wanted Siraj to put his foot down for once.

"So um," Siraj spoke, breaking the silence that fell over them. "I think I might take Ximena to court," he said.

Soleil whipped around to face him, a shocked expression plastering her face. "What?" she jerked her head back, tossing her phone onto the bed.