Chapter 3: Not A Secret.

Começar do início

'No Alpha Is Perfect: Video Evidence Of Gusu's Second Jade Acting Feral And Abusive.'

'HanguangJun Loses His Nuts To A Fierce Omega.'

'Second Jade Of Lan Loves To Do It In Public.'

Lan Wangji clenched his fists. This was going to be the biggest blow to his spotless reputation. Hearing that their father wished to see him urgently made his heart thud uncomfortably. He collapsed into the couch, feeling sick to the stomach. All Xichen could do for now is to pat him on the back, ensuring him that this would blow over in no time...

**

The lotuses were their vibrant selves, hanging out in the living room downstairs. "Jieeeeee, I'm bored. I wanna go out," Wei Ying fell onto the couch, resting his head on Yanli's lap. His sister caresses his hair and tells him to be patient. "Mum and Dad will be out of sight in a few hours," Yanli strands a few messy braids in there as Wei Ying pouts.

"Stop being a nuisance, I wish they could stay for ten more days if it meant you and sister not dragging me into your tasteless outings," Jiang Cheng chose to work on something he deemed productive.

"Tasteless?..." Wei Ying lifted his head, threw a couch pillow at Jiang and watched him hiss, "You're the most tasteless person on this earth Jiang Cheng, what do you know about taste?" Wei Ying's furrowed brows coupled with the shabby braids standing on his head like horns made Jiang Cheng's scowl turn into a snicker. "At least I dont look like a shaved ostrich."

"Jiang Wanyin!" Wei Ying rolled out of his seat for the rumble. Jiang Cheng, holding his laptop above his head quickly finds a safe spot to land it before pulling up the sleeves of his oversized sweater.

Yanli merely checked her phone for the time to capture the moment. She was often the referee in their childish squabbles. After a while of seeing the two wrestle, a sudden influx of messages clouded her phone. By then the boys were expecting her to declare a winner, but she was having a hard time thinking straight.

"J...Jie, call it already! Aiyah my neck!" Wei Ying won in pinning down his brother but unfortunately, his neck was stuck in Jiang Cheng's armpit.

"Just a sec guys, I just...I just... oh no," Yanli sighed breathlessly after opening a mail.

"WEI WUXIAN!"

Madam Yu's voice instantly vibrated like a temple gong above the staircase, scaring Yanli out of her seat. Her brothers immediately ended their squabble, sensing their mother was about to skewer one of them. Wei Ying was a popular trouble maker but that is not to say the others also didnt get into trouble.

"Jiang Cheng! Wei Wuxian! Jiang Yanli! show your faces before I pull out Zidian!" Her pitch climbed higher. Zidian was a special whip that came in the form of a small ring. When its owner rubbed it twice, its whip was released, laced with the volts of lightning. Also known as the truth-teller, Zidian could expose the presence of a malicious spirit.

"Mother," the children lined up as she stomped down, Fengmian right behind her with a displeased look on his face. Their mother being loud and a little crazy was pretty normal but their's forever loving kind countenance changing was a big deal. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng had no clue of what was coming but Yanli had seen it. Fumbling, she tried to cook up excuses but Madam Yu was not in the mood to be charmed.

A few moments later...

"You should be ashamed of yourself for disgracing our clan in this manner! All of you!" Madam Yu slammed the Zidian against the centre table, snapping it ablaze.

"F...Fi...Fire!" Jiang Cheng's finger weakly points at the poor furniture.

"Oh shut up!" Madam Yu raised the whip as if to tell him he would suffer the same fate. "I thought I had children who listen and obey instructions but here you are shaming me on national television! Was that party too important to miss that you sneak out?!"

Wei Ying, "Mother we...,"

"Noooo, acting like thieves wasn't enough, you had to start a fight with the jades, didnt you? Exposing yourselves like three little brainless pigs!" They were three little piggies alright, and their mother the big bad wolf was about to huff and puff and blow them away.

"Honey, calm down...," Jiang Fengmian's calm voice sought to keep his wife from going full Yu Ziyuan on their kids.

"What do you mean calm down Fengmian! Your children have made me the laughing stock of the entire country! Yu Ziyuan, the woman who could not keep her full-fledged omegas in check! You literally got sniffed and air fucked by Lan Wangji in front of everybody!" Wei Ying wished he could bury himself in the ground after that analysis. The word shame had never appeared in his dictionary until now.

Jiang Cheng, "But mother Lan Wangji started it!"

"Sure, and you two had to finish it. Did your brother at least win the fight, hmm?!" Madam Yu's scowl could murder someone. Yanli and Jiang Cheng nodded slowly.

"He beat the jade?" Madam Yu pursed her lips, one brow raised at them in a hushed tone, as if she didnt want to believe it. Her boys were good but Lan Wangji? That's like pinning a cat against a lion.

"Yes mother, you should have seen A'Xian's skills with the sword. The jade left with bleeding marks."

"Tell me more," Madam Yu now had to stuff her excitement away.

Yanli nodded. Being the seniormost sibling and the perfect storyteller, she fidgeted with her fingers as she narrated the ordeal. "Yes, Ma'am. It wasn't our fault you see, A'Cheng accidentally poured wine on Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji insulted us. Wei Ying came out like the reaper with two giant bottles of wine, showering the jade with it like a waterfall... They battled for long and it was Lan Wangji that lost control and used pheromones because he was losing. But just at the right moment, my brave brother applied the kick in the nut technique you taught us. It was epic the way Lan Wangji crawled to the floor."

"Hmm, I did see that part, I thought it was edited," Madam Yu tapped her chin with a finger, thinking she might have found something else to rub in Madam Lan's face aside slamming them with an attempted rape charge.

"Everyone knows not to mess with your children now," Yanli added the cherry on top with a fist in the air.

"People already know not to mess with my children! You're supposed to be watching your brothers Yanli, not lead them into temptation. Thank your ancestors your reckless brother did not lose that fight cause I would have ripped your legs off!... Now the three of you, go to your rooms and sit facing the wall. You're heavily grounded and forget about staying in Gusu for vacation, you're coming back to Yunmeng with us!"

"What?" The children turned to their father with puppy eyes. Going to Yunmeng would mean boycotting all the fun plans they made for summer vacation. "I never thought I'd see the day my children disappoint me. Do as your mother says and return to your room. Tomorrow we're going over to the Cloud Recesses to discuss this unfortunate event," Jiang Fengmian said.

At that the three little piggies- lotuses, dragged their feet out of their parent's presence; head bowed low, heart rolling in the dumps.

******************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammatical errors. Would love to read your comments and please don't forget to vote if you like this. See you in the next chapter :)