30

Rory's POV -
Saturday! Good day! Day without school! I wake up at 8:45 and stay in bed until 9. I got breakfast and headed back up to my room with it to sit in bed and watch TV on my laptop, whilst eating my lucky charms. Suddenly, I feel cold arms around my waist.
"Hey you," I lean into his chest.
"Hi love. What're you watching?"
"Grey's."
"Oh. What series?"
"6."
We stay together for an hour, until I have to go shower. He's still there when I get back and ruffles my wet hair.
"You look cute with wet hair."
"Shut up."
"You do."
"Well, you look hot all the time."
"Not as good as you."
"Liar."
"I'm not."
"If you're not lying, then you clearly haven't looked in the mirror lately."
"You're beautiful." I blush and he kisses me. Which makes me blush more. He laughs.
"Get ready. We're going bowling."
"Are we now?"
"Yes. I booked before I came in."
"I wanted to do the second date."
"Well you can do the third."
"Fine. I'll go. Is this good enough?"
"You're perfect."
"Okay. In an unbiased opinion, would you say I needed to change?"
"No. But I would say that you should put on some socks."
"Shit. Socks."
"I'll meet you outside in seven minutes."
"See you then." He kisses me goodbye and heads back out the window.

Seven minutes later, my boyfriend comes to the door. He drives us to West Seattle Bowl, making me listen to some classical crap, and the lady at reception shows us to alley 5.  "What do you want your name to be on the system?" he asks.
"Ummm. Rory?"
"Sorry. It's just I have only been bowling with my family who put in funny names into the system. Some of them are to make anyone looking at the screen concerned. Others are to make them laugh. I've just got used to asking."
"It's fine. But please tell me your putting in Edward for you."
"Don't worry, I am. It's your go."
I pick up a 10 and throw it down the aisle. I knock a solid six over, splitting the other four in half. On the second go, I knock over two to get me eight. Edward casually picks up a 16, like it's nothing. Which, it probably isn't. I roll my eyes.
"Stop showing off." He throws it and gets a strike.
"Okay, now you're really showing off."
The game ends with him beating me 150-115, but I'm pretty sure he went easy on me. The good news is that he let me pay for my own coffee, despite complaining heavily.
"What do you want to do now?" he asks.
"Go home. And walk through the forest."
"Your wish is my demand."
We drive to the Cullens to drop off the car and he speeds me to my house. I nearly throw up after we land, but I don't. And I want credit for it. Somehow, it is mildly less cloudy and a small amount more sunny than it was when we left, so Edward stays in the treeline. On my way into the house, Isabella pushes past me, very excited, although I have no idea why. But I change my shoes and head back out to my boyfriend, who takes my hand, before walking into the trees.