26

Rory's POV -
I wake up in the arms of my boyfriend, still in his jacket.
"What time is it?" I mutter.
"7.30"
"I need to get read for school."
"I should go."
We lay there, not moving, for 5 minutes.
"Okay. I need to shower. You need to go home. Get changed. Use your funky speed."
"You remember that?"
"Yes. I was tired, not unconscious."
"Be careful of that arm. Keep it wrapped up."
"Alright doctor."
"We should really be going."
"Yep." I get up and he follows suit. He walks over to my window and before jumping up, he tells me he'll be picking me up in an hour.
"Go," I tell him. He jumps onto the roof and he goes. An hour later, he arrives back in new clothes.

"Hello again," I say as I walk over to him. He smiles, before opening the door. I get in, and he gets in the driver's side.
"How was your morning?" he asks as the motor roars into action.
"Well, waking up to you was nice. Explaining to Charlie how my arm was somehow magically bandaged over night, particularly as he knows someone's hitting me, was not fun. I claimed that I fell over in the forest and it didn't swell until last night, and that I patched it up using my boy scout first aid kit from when I used to live here as a kid. I don't think he believed me, but it's fine. Plus, I've managed to avoid Isabella. So, that's good."
"Good. Charlie knows?"
"Yeah. I winced when he hugged me on a bruise on my side. So he made me show him."
"But you didn't tell him it was Isabella?"
"I couldn't hurt him like that."
"Baby, she's hurting you."
"I'm fine."
"You need to tell him eventually."
"Then I will. Just not now."
"My family have a plan for her."
"What is it?"
"Probably best if you don't know. You'll find out soon, though. But if this goes south, I don't want you tangled in it. But if you want to know something, her accident was kind of due to us."
"How?"
"You'll find out at lunch."
"Okay. But you don't have to tell me, if you don't want."
"But I do want."
"Then okay."
"Alice is looking very panicked and walking up to the car."
We get out and the girl jogs up to me.
"We have a surprise Physics test first period. I haven't revised. I'm going to fail."
"Hey. You'll do great. You're one of the best in the class."
"But I haven't prepared!"
"Hey. Trust me. You'll do great. If you fail, the entire class will fail. And at that point it's Proffesor Scott's fault, not ours. Just breath."
"Yes. I'm great. I'm fantastic. I won't fail this test that I was given no warning of and haven't revised for."
"How did you know about it?"
"I... Heard him talking about it when he was walking with Mr Banner to the Science Block."
"Okay. Now let's go smash this quiz."
"Yes. We can do this. Come on Alice, you can do this."
"Bye love," my boyfriend kisses me, before Alice pulls me to Physics with an iron tight grip.
"Bye," I reply, hoping he hears me. He goes towards the ginger and at that point I turn around to see where the girl pulling my arm is taking me.