Trouble In School For Us All

⚠️//Waring There will be some hash words here//⚠️

Author's Note//

I have decided to mix this story with the To All The Boys I Have Loved Before. So Peter Kavinsky will be in this story, and I will take some scenes from the movies. Leave a comment, and tell me what you think.

Love you😊

*

*

*

(Sabrina's Pov)

Ramona and I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. We have decided that we only have my alarm to wake us up, instead of our both. So we got up, and I went to take a quick bath. Then dried my hair, and went back to get some clean clothing on. I took a white T-shirt, with a gray checkered shirt on top of that. Then some jeans and a black belt. I took my white sneakers on, and packed my school bag. I took my jewelry on, and curled my hair. I took some makeup on and perfume.

(This is the outfit, hope you liked it)

*

*

Then I went downstairs with our school bags. It's Monday today, and it's two days since Joey was here. We had used all Sunday to clean up the mess, we had made Saturday. Ever since that day, we have all been close. It look likes Jackson and Ramona have make peace, thanks to Joey and I.

But I went downstairs for some break fast, and our lunch bags. I took some breakfast and sat down next to Steph. She was sitting next to Tommy, and she kept looking up in the celling. Steph gets weirder and weirder every single day. This is something Kimmy could do. Oh no, is Steph a mimi Kimmy now. I don't think I could handle that.

"Steph, why are you looking at the celling?". I asked her, while I took a bit of my scramble eggs. 

"It's Tommy. He makes look up in the celling, and then he gives me the look". She explained to me. I accepted it, and didn't asked any further questions. Then Ramona came in from the living room, and said:

"Mom, please don't make go to this new school. I'm so lonely there. It's worse than the time you left me at the ball room in McDonald's". 

"I didn't leave you , I forgot you". Kimmy explained to Ramona. I don't see what there is so bad about that school. I mean people are nice on it, and she will quickly make friends. I know that for sure. I mean she had been there five days now, so she must have a least one friend.

"Do i have to go to this new school? I've been there five days, and I haven't made a single friend". Romona explained to Kimmy. I guess I was wrong, she hadn't made any friends. I mean how is that even possible? Is she really that annoying, or what? Like it shouldn't be that hard to make a friend in Middle School.