Tanner-Fuller Reunion Pt. 2

Author's Note//

I have chosen to time jump, to the afternoon and party. Hope you like it, and please leave comments. Sorry, it's not the best video. But it was all there was.

Love you😊

*

*

*

(Sabrina's Pov)

It was the afternoon, and in 1 hours we will have a party for our family and some friends. It was a farewell party too Becky, Jesse, Joey and Grandpa Danny. They have all gotten some new jobs, and have to move from San Francisco. So now it's just gonna be my brother, my mom and I here. Steph is going to do I don't know what. 

But I was right now getting ready for the party. We all have decided to dress a bit fancy, since it's a Farewell party. I have chosen a beautiful white dress on, with no sleeves. Then I took my white sneakers on, and kept my makeup and jewelry from school on. I curled my hair, and after that I brushed it to keep the curls natural.

 I curled my hair, and after that I brushed it to keep the curls natural

(This is the dress for the Farewell party)

*

*

When I was ready I walked down to the living room.  As soon as I entered the room, I completely forgot all about the flashback and Hannah. All from our family was here, and of cause Kimmy. Then some kind of band I think. Then saw Steph and I was thinking of her helping me with a song. I could use some advice for stage fright. I really want to be a big musician, but I get super afraid and nervous hen I have to go on a stage. That is why I haven't been in the Music Study group, before this year. This year I had chosen to be a part of it, I just need to get over my stage fright. Steph had a beautiful red dress on, and a silver jacket on. Then she had braided her long blond hair in a braid.

 So I can be a part of the study group. The only one how have heard me sing, is my dad, mom, Steph, Uncle Jesse and only one time Jackson. Uncle Jesse have also only heard me one time, where he was standing outside my bedroom door and listing. He said that he walked by, and heard me. Actually I think they maybe all have heard me, I don't know. 

Soon after I had sat down, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky came and sat down next to me. We started to talk about some different stuff. About school, and Beckys job. And Jesse talked about his hair. I looked around and saw Mom, Kimmy and Joey talking together. Jackson was sitting on the stairs, and Grandpa Danny and Max was cleaning an ottoman. Max and Danny is some cleaning freaks, and Grandpa Danny used to vacuum the fridge every single day.

Then the door bell ringed, and mom went to open. When she opened we saw It was Kimmy's daughter Ramona, and Kimmy's ex husband Fernando. I don't really have a relationship with Fernando, so I don't know what I feel about him. I wouldn't say we're friends, but not enemies either. I don't know about Ramona too, we haven't talked very much. So I really don't know.