The Perfect Prankster Duo

Author's Note//

I know I haven't been writing for a bit, I have been busy. I hope you will like this chapter, and thank you for reading this story. 

Love you😊

*

*

*

(Sabrina's Pov)

I was sitting in my bed, and watching some Netflix on my computer with Ramona. I had my hair in a messy bun, and some comfy cloth on. I had white T-Shirt on. Then I had some jeans on and white socks.Then I also had some white and light rosa colored sneakers on. I had my jewelry on, and none makeup. I had planned to do nothing, then just watching Netflix and talk with my friends over the phone. Maybe play some music. I don't know yet. I actually wanted to be with my family, but they all just watched their own stuff on their own devices. 

(This is her comfy/Chill outfit

(This is her comfy/Chill outfit., but still some weekday clothing. Hope you guys like it)

*

*

I was sitting in my bed with Ramona, we were  watching Stranger Things, and we're right now at the start of season one. I started over to watch it with Ramona. Then I got a text from someone. So I took my phone from my nightstand and read the message. 

Hey Love. 

I was thinking about the first day of school. Where you okay? Yo seemed a little off. Call me or text me if you wanna talk. 

Love you😊

*

*

It was from Alexa. She was right I had been a little of, but that was because of that flashback. It really helped me, talking to my mom about it. She have made an appointment at my school phycologist on Wednesday. Before I could answer Alexa's text, Steph called after us. I went out of bed, and follow Ramona out of the room. 

"Jackson, Max, Ramona, Sabrina, come say goodbye! Joey's here". Steph yelled at us, when we came to the stairs. We stopped and looked down at them Ramona was on her phone, and Max and his tablet. Jackson and I was also on the phone. I was texting Alexa.

Hey Love. 

I was thinking that we could talk about this in school, if that's alright with you. I don't wanna do it over the phone. It's kinda personal, and I would like to look at you when I say it. Hope you have a nice weekend. 

Love you😊

*

*

I texted back to her. Now I was going to find out, how to tell her. Because this is still a little hard to talk about. I just hope, that we can talk some where private. Without Hannah or Jenna. Cause how do you tell a girl, that she gives you flashbacks of her dead father. And how do you explain it to your best friend, without sounding crazy. I got out of my steam of though, when I heard Joey say: