Tanner-Fuller Reunion Pt. 3

Author's Note// 

I didn't expect that episode one form the show would be this long. Would you please comment if you like long chapters, or do you prefer them short.

Love you😊

*

*

*

(Sabrina's Pov)

I woke up, by the alarm I had sat last night. I was still tired after testers party and schooldays. All I really wanted today was to relax and be in my sleepy clothing all day, but I knew mom wouldn't allow it. I got up and went to get dress. I had chosen a white shirt on, and a dark grey sweater on top of the shirt. Then I took some normal denim jeans on. I chose some H2O slipper as shoes, with my white socks. Then I took on my jewelry on, just like yesterday. I straighten my hair, with my straighteners.

 I straighten my hair, with my straighteners

(This is the top of her outfit)

*

*

After I gotten ready, I went down stairs to get some breakfast. I walked over to the fridge, and took some will out of the fridge. The I grabbed a bowl, and put some cereal in it. Then I poured some milk on the cereal. I sat down at the dinner table, and started to eat my breakfast. While I was on my phone. After I had ate my breakfast, I put my dishes in the dishwasher. 

Then I sat down at the dinner table again, while I was watching some videos on Insta and YouTube. Then suddenly Kimmy came walking in our kitchen with Ramona, she started to warm a bottle of milk. So I guessed that it was for Tommy.

"Morning Kimmy and Ramona". I said to her, and turned off my phone.

"Morning Sabrina". Kimmy said to me, and turned her focus back to the bottle. I got up from my sit and went to the living room. When I got into the kitchen I heard my mom say:

"Tommy has an ear infection. I think I have some drops in the kitchen".

She got up with a drying Tommy in her arms. Max and Grandpa Danny was just looking at her. Mother sounded really stressed right now, and I wanted to help. I just didn't know how too. Then the doorbell ringed.

"Don't worry, Deej. I'll get it". Grandpa Danny said, and went to open the door. When he opened the door, we saw Steve carrying his Golden Retriever.

"D.J., Comet Junior Junior needs your help. She's been in labor all night but the puppies aren't coming. I' so worried, I can't eat. This have never happen before". Steve explained to my mother. Then Kimmy walked back into the living room with the warm bottle for Tommy.

"Comet Junior Junior's having babies? This is better than Shark Week!". Max said out loud. 

"Okay. kimmy, here". Mom said and handed Kimmy Tommy.