Tanner-Fuller Reunion

Author's Note// 

I would recommend you to see the series, so you understand who's in family with who. 

Love you😊

*

*

*

(Sabrinas pov)

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I turned it off, and pulled my curtains away. Beautiful morning light shined through the window. I got up and took a quick shower, then I went back to my room to get dressed. I took a black T-Shirt and a green jacket over that. Then I took some normal jeans on, and white sneakers. Then I brushed my hair, and put some natural makeup on. At last I put on my jewelry. I put on my rings, and the bracelet I got from my dad. 

(This is the top part of the outfit

(This is the top part of the outfit. Imaging that she has her jewelry's and under that is her schoolbag)

*

*

My dad is dead now, he was a fireman. He was a good man my dad. He always helped where he could, and he loved his children Max, Jackson, Tommy and I. And he of cause also loved his wife, and our mother D.J. Jackson is my oldest little brother. He is 13 years old, and I'm 15 years old. Max is 7 and Tommy is just a baby. Even doe Tommy was just born, before our dad died. He loved him with all his heart. 

My dad and I used to play music together in the basements and living room. We typical played guitar and I singed. And he was also teaching me to play guitar. He always told me, that I would be a star. 

But back to the present. The bracelet was a gift from him, at my 13 years old birthday. And every year at my birthday I get a new charm. So I took it on, and took my rings. I have three rings on each hand. On my left hand is they on my little finger, ring finger and index finger. And on my right hand is they on my thumb, little finger and long finger. Then I took my two necklaces, and my earrings on. 

Then I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. after that I went back to my room, to back my school bag. I took some of my books, and my MacBook. Then my pencil case, and some other things. Then is closed it and, and took my phone in my bucket.