Moving Day

Author's Note//

Ramona and Sabrina is going to share a room, so they get Jackson's old. Max and Jackson shares D.J old one, just like in the show. Hope you like this. Sabrinas part of the room, is not going to have the same colors like Ramonas. 

Love you😊

*

*

*

Next day

I woke up to the annoying loud of mob alarm. I opened my eyes, and looked around my room. I was a mess. I had clothing all over the place and makeup. I really had got clean this mess up today. I was just too lazy to do it, but I got up and pulled my curtains off. I looked out of the window, and out on San Francisco. Then I remembered that I was today Aunt Steph was moving in, and I can't wait for it. I actually think she has crashed the basement yesterday-night. I guess that she already have moved in. So I took my pajamas off, and dressed up. I took a white skirt, and a brown sweater on. I took a white shirt under the brown sweater, and some white sneakers. I put on my jewelry, and put my hair up in a low bun. 

(This is her outfit for today

(This is her outfit for today. Please tell me, if you would like me to keep posting pictures of her stuff)

*

Then I took my phone and went downstairs, to get some breakfast. When I got down to the kitchen, I saw mom making food. I sat down at the dining table, with my pancakes and juice. Then mom came over to Tommy with his bottle and gave him it.

"Here Tommy. Enjoy your breakfast bottle, the most important bottle of the day". Mom said and kissed Tommy's head. 

Then Jackson came downstairs to get his breakfast. I had gotten up form my seat and took two pancakes with syrup and berries more. I was really hungry this morning, I don't know why. Then I sat down again, and started to eat. 

"Morning, Mom". Jackson said, while he was walking toward the dining table.

"There he is! My beautiful second-born Baby boy". She said, and walked over two him to hug him. Mom was only doing this, when she had some news that wasn't that good. 

"Have a seat right at the head of the table, and while you wait for your favorite pancakes, enjoy a pre-breakfast milkshake". Mom said, and showed him to his seat. Then she took a chocolate milkshake, and gave it to Jackson. She definitely had something to tell us. 

"You're being weird". Jackson said to her, with confusion written all over his face. 

"I'm not being weird". Mom said to him, but that wasn't true. She was being really weird, to be honest. 

"Can't a mom make her beautiful second-born a pre-breakfast milkshake?". Mom questioned Jackson, while she was looking confused. 

"No". I said, and raised up form my seat. I took my dishes and put them in my sink. The I took a glass of water and stood in the kitchen looking at mom and Jackson. What ever it is that she gonna tell us, it's big. I can feel it.