TWENTY

" Rahul please give remote back and change this fucking channel " yelled siddharth

( Rahul is siddharth cousin brother younger son of his badepapa )

" No bhai for today please " he requested and sid sighed and keep quiet because he can never say no to his little brother or family members

" ok but after watching you should give back and by the which programme you are watching "

" bhai its fashion hub international programme and here worlds famous renowned models and fashion designer will be their and with their designs to from here we can learn many new things and so by this I can invent my own version on new model ".

" oho so brilliant and its quiet normal programme but why are so much excited ".

" because bhai you know about shanaya "

" ha the face hidden model and designer with sexy figure ".

" ja bhai she became famous in fucking 2 year with her hard work and she even do many hot and sexy photoshoots and designed many many famous dresses too but she didnt reveal her face still but today she is going to reveal and you know she famous for her couple nude design photoshoots bhai .she is such a awsome and beautiful women . Her sexy figure make everyone drools over her but now with her facial feature too many of the media house says that and those interviewers also says she is a godess of beauty infront of beauty every one will be speechless ".

" hmm that would be right but it would trun wrong infront of your bhabhi because none can defeat shehanaz by her beauty ".

" ha that's right none can defeat our bhabhi beauty that's why you head over her heels " .

" by the way did she have boyfriend ".

" oho you are getting interest "
" I am asking simply because according to your definition about her beauty then she cant be single I think ".

" yeah she had a boyfriend they even caught kissing each other by media but his face was revealed but shanaya is not "

" hmm then watch your favourite shanaya I am going I need to see my princess ".

" bhai please accomodate me please for today "

" okay if my princess wakes I will go "

After sometime the programme starts

And your all exciting movement is coming to an end because now you are gone to see our show topper Ms shanaya .

Everyone started clapping and encouraging and appreciating her for her design and for her beauty too.

Everyone were happy and excited except two other people were shocked.

" Bhai shanaya is non other than bhabhi ".

" ha what the hell shehanaz ".

By that siddharth get furious

" Dad dad bade papa come here fast damit ".

By his roaring sound everyone comes to the hall and his princess also wake up and started crying because of his roaring voice

" siddharth dont use such words and why are roaring your princess get scared and wake up too" .

" mom please shut up were is papa ".

" he is with jaan and consoling her your badepapa is in client meetings and he will come after a hour and your papa will come after making jaan sleep ".

" but I dont have patience ".

" what is the matter say we can solve it "

" we cant solve that matter without papa ".

"Ha but "

" sid yeah toh shehanaz hai and look what type of dress she is wearing it's too revealing means her every body parts can be seen ".

" sid yeah shehanaz hai na ya kisi aur I am confused ".

" yeah shehanaz hai it cant be her hamshakal because she had a heart shape mole in her cleavage and that is their ".

" ha but now she looks like model ".

" ha mom she chose her career over me ma . She escaped and leave us for doing this type of shit ".

" she is living in London and we didn't even find any information when she is near too and we cant fucking find her now she even have extra marital affairs too mom . She had gone out of my hand mom . I cant see that mom . I cant ha ha ha " he started shouting and screaming by hearing his havoc voice his dad comes out .

" sid what the fuck you are doing jaan is not even claming when she upto but you are not allowing what is your problem ".

" my problem is my wife . You guys only know to speak and giving warning and threatening others ".

" what rubbish you are saying I cant understand say it Cleary ".

" sana had been in London and she is working as model and she even have affair with other man and in this fucking 2 years and your so called detector cant even find her and give her back to me".

" you had promised me na dad you will give her back but now she is going to be other mens but will not allow it because she is fucking mine and I will make it at any cause . She is only mine I make her mine by every way . Who ever bastard touch her I will take every Mark's away and I will make her mine but now I will not let her escape from me or go away from me dad ".

" I fucking want her back " and he started yelling and everyone get scared about his behaviour .

" sid clam down I will bring her you to back dont make your health bad ".

" I will surely do it beta please clam down she will your only see your princess " by that he handed jaan to sid to make him clam himself .

And he started to clam up

"Now she cant leave us because the trap we are making for her is for life time she will be with us ok beta .believe in your dad and badepapa too".

" yeah I know she will be mine "

Stay tuned

" what will be the trap for shehanaz "?

" will shehanaz will fall in that "?

But all I can say is please keep patience

( Sidnazz forever)