SIX

After that I think twice and take my decision too ,that I am going to marry him but I need some more time to get prepare for this .

So i had entered to a well mannerly , roayally,elegantly decorated living room of siddharth and their I see his parents and siblings too.

First I greeted them and they too greet me back and ask me to take a seat beside siddharth I did as they and also I cursed myself to fell in love with this manic person who is extra possessive ,protective and inhuman person who cant even understand others feeling.

"Hi shehanaz me vishaka roy and hi me Akhil roy we are his parents. We are actually from mumbai but now we are in Paris as we had started and open a new bussiness their . So we are from bussiness background and also sid is now 24 next year he would also join their and take his responsibilities too and ha by the way from were are you belongs and about your family and all.

I being very neverous I cant even talk as my sound is not coming from my throat and I continually gluping my limp as of neverous and such a awkward situation by these sidhart understand and he handle it .

" Dad she is shehanaz gill a Neurologist for namesake and she is the youngest member from dr gills family their younger daughter and also going to join their business in next isnt sana ".

I galred him as his eye met me because a name sake Neurologist tag he given to me is such an insult and he only know about insulting others and their feeling and in this situation I cant even give a nice back answer to him as my parents thought me when we are sitting with elders be clam and not react too much too that why kept quiet.

" oh shehanaz dr gills daughter a nice choice well done sid we didn't expect this much from you and once again congratulations to you too choose my would be daughter in law who belongs from rich status like us well done son ".

Wait a minute his parents accept me because I am from a rich family otherwise they dont even siddharth point of view would be like them too as I can say because from our 6 year relationship I understand him very well but I didnt understand status matters to him like his family and this become like an insult for me they didn't even enquired about me but only about my family ,what a filthy kind of people was this , so being suffocated by this surrounding I made an excuse and get out from their to get an fresh air and I feel like controlled and like a prisoner who prisoned by my dear boyfriend.

After a minute I felt a hand encircled my waist as I know who is behind this and also know no one dare to touch siddharths girlfriend so I keep my clam without losing.
Later I freed myself because I am feeling suffocated by his presence and also his insult keep ringing in my mind.

" what darling any serious matter".

" sid let me go , I am not in a mood to talk with you ".

" firstly I hold you not let you go to keep for myself only and also you can share whatever in your mind and also we can find solution for that too "

" sid please ".

" let say and relax your self".

" okay then I dont want this proposal and I need time too and also keep it as a warning dont insult me again like this infront of your family or with anyone too".

" that's not possible that you can move away from this proposal and also you had chose a choice that I had given to you as my wife and about insulting it's just was a joke not more that".

" okay I am ready for this I need some time to make my parents understand and to know about their decision too".

" you need not to be worried about your parents decision my father will handle these things and also they will talk about this too and no need to worry of your parents decision okay let's relax and cherish this moment come on my love ".

" sid please not now ".

" why ? You are bored by me or find anyone who are better than me haaa tell me why you always try to avoid our intimacy time ".

" sid what all rubbish you are saying I dont even have anyother guy too look out and even if I being bored with you would you allow me to enjoy me with anyone else haa tell me ?".

I said out of blunt and out of frustration of his unwanted allegations too after a sec when my eyes met with him I felt my ground slipped under my foot as his eye turned into red and gritting his teeth he dashed towards me .

" you are bored by me know let me make you enjoy "

By that he is trying to force me but in my that helpless situation also I get strength and I gsve a hard slap across his face as I know the consequences will be bad as this is not only the 1st time I had slapped and know his consequences too.

" you bloody bitch you had raised your filthy hands on me once again , now I will show the real manic and inhuman siddharth" by this he dragged me to his store room and lock it from outside .

This is the another siddharth that's why I hate arguments between us its led to another toxic situation

"What will be siddharth next move "?
"Will shehanaz able to face this"?

"Can they convert this toxic relationship to a beautiful healthy relationship ship"?

Stay tuned please complete target of this too then only 7th chapter will be updated.

20 votes⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐and 15 comment,☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️