THIRTEEN

And our arguments started and then we started humiliation each other without caring about the surroundings . All I want is only to get ride off this pregnancy that's all for that I will go on any extent . When we are cut off by.

" if you try to abort the child without out our permission we would file a case against you and this hospital too ". By that I keep quiet but also I took a decision I need to get rid from these shit so I started to think how to end this .

" that's well done uncle . And dad actually you are dump head for your daughter you even try to harm a unborn child as you always say "babies are gods gift " how can you this much heartless by supporting your crazy daughter . Who doesnt even understand others feeling only know to hurt other ".she was cut off me

" Enough shanaya I had heard your every shit that you spoken to me but now you are questioning dad for his fathers love . Do you even know about fathers love ha".

" you dont because by carrying our surname doesnt mean that you are the actual daughter of rajveer gill . You are only a mistake of my mother and you are illegitimate so please you dont have any right to question on him " .

" Today infornt of everyone I will give you answer to your every question . As you always say why I am not respecting you ?".

" why should I listen to a servant daughter and illegitimate too . My mother almost said that you are a mistake happened by her and dad accept that too and they clear their every misunderstanding then they plan to had and they did and also does anyone listen to you expect the servant and your cooker father so please . And also we are from different backgrounds and we are from one mother womb but from different father and to mom didn't even accept you or she wont . So parents and family teaches the value ,love and care that I had for everyone in my family except you okay as you know the reason too".

" second you always ask me what's the problem when you are around siddharth right?"

" because you love him madly as one time I heard from you and also you only fears about rejection and about your insecurity too . When he proposed me your heart break then also you try to mend your heart by doing night stand by imagining sid that's why I always say you to stay away .

"And last you always says why I had a problem when you goes towards my mom ?"

" Actually she has not me . She once said to me whenever you goes near her that mistake that she did comes as a flashlight and she hate in and you too ".

" And who give you the permission yo share my personal life . If you have this much concern to the baby then why cant you get that by your fucking onesided love ha tell me . You are only concern about siddharth because you know how much he wants baby and how much he wish . So by informing every thing and making him against me you can get into his positive book isn't the reason behind this ha say you bitch ". By that I am starting to abuse her and she keep quiet as she doesnt have any answer to give back and I utilize that and take out my hate and frustration towards her . I was cut off by sid

" it's not your home to make such drama so what's your decision about my baby?".

" I had already inform you about my decision ".

" Then okay see you and your father in bars and how this hospital being to work and can see the end of gills ". He was cut off by me

" if you are filing case against us then we are also not weak . If you file the case against this hospital me and about my dad then we can get rid of this case as it my body and decision to keep this or not . And about end off gill is not possible if you file this case it cant go against to us that the case we are going to file against us ". I was cut off by him .