Cp-24

Jungook woke up abruptly to find himself in a room.. More like a cabin.. He started to panic after remembering the accident...

Hoseok somehow calmed him down..

"Hyung I-i don't know what is happening... Why this? Why now? Why us?? Why her??"

"Jungkook you need to calm down. Everything will be okay. Doctor said she's out of danger now.. You don't have to worry. " hoseok said assuring him.

"where is she? Hyung I need to see her.."

The day passed.. Hobi managed to make Jungkook understand that Y/n needs time to fully gain her conscious and That Doctor forbade anyone to enter the Cabin..

He was getting so anxious about the situation..

He started to walk towards the room where they kept Y/n.. Hoseok wasn't around so Jungkook took the opportunity to see her..

'I need to see her before anyone stops me...' he thought to himself

He was about to twist the door knob and open the door when

"what are you doing here? " Jungkook turned around to see Y/n's friends glaring at him.
He tried to avoid them and proceeded to enter the room... But he stopped because of the hand which grabbed his hand with force. Jungkook looked up to see Jaemin stopping his hand from twisting the knob..

"I'd suggest you to leave right now. " Jaemin warned him. Jungkook didn't answer nor budge.

"Jungkook get out from here. We don't want you to be any near to our Y/n. You have done enough.." Rose roared at him..

"Just let her live. Don't punish her like this just because she loves you more than anything.." Soobin's soft voice spoke from the side. Something knocked in Jungkook's mind as he felt the urge to look at the owner of this voice.. Soobin just stared at him. An unreadable expression in his Eyes.

"I just want to see her. I want to make sure that she's okay. I-"

"Make sure she's okay? Or you want to really kill her this time.?" Jaemin said

"It'd be better if you stop talking like that. I'd appreciate that. Till now I'm being respectful to all of you. Be in your limits. I'm being low that doesn't mean I can't rise. You better watch your mouth.." Jungkook gritted his teeth as he tried to free his hand from Jaemin's grasp.

"What you'd do? Huh? As if almost killing Y/n wasn't enough? Now you going around and threatening us just like that?" Rose said angrily

"SHUT UP!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" Jungkook took few steps towards Rose
Not to hurt her... But Jaemin mistook it and took his next step that is pushing Jungkook away... And Jungkook ended up punching Jaemin in his face...

The situation got worse as Jaemin returned the punch with anger as much as jungkook. None of them stopped until Hoseok and Soobin pulled them apart. People surrounded them because of the chaos. The nurses checked them and sent jungkook to his cabin.

His left cheek is bruised as well as a cut on his Lower lip. His knuckles red because of the smacks he gave Jaemin.

Jungkook sat on the hospital bed still fuming as hoseok started scolding him.

"I just left to make a call and you caused a fuss that fast!! What was the reason? " Hoseok nagged

"I wanted to see her. But they weren't listening to me.." jungkook replied

"That doesn't mean you have to beat him up."

" I didn't intend to do so.. He bought it upon himself.."