Cp-2

💔🖤💖

(This gonna be a little long chapter😅 )

.........
💜

Standing in front of the house, I recalled the memories when I was a teenager. It was my dream house. I dreamed to live in this house with my loved ones, I mean my husband and his family.

Also  it's the place where my nightmare started... So to avoid the nightmare, I left this house to live away with a excuse of my work.

But I'm sure my mother in law is well aware of the reasons why I left. She didn't stop me instead she said "I only want to see you happy dear. I'm sorry for not being able to do anything."

She cried that day when I left.. It made me feel awful. That's when I assured her that everything will be okay again. And I'll visit her whenever she wants. *sigh

It's a two storied house. I mean you can call it a mansion by comparing it's size. It has a spacious yard and also a spacious backyard. Inside the house anyone can mistake by thinking it a palace. My father in law has put a good effort to make this house.

I came back to reality when rose snapped her fingers in front of me.
"Are you okay?" she asked with concern. Maybe she is concerned to see me spacing out.

The guard opened the main gate as soon as he saw I was coming.

"I'm okay. What are you waiting for? Let's get inside." I said as I started walking towards the house's main door.

"Girl you were totally spaced out to God knows where!  So we thought it  won't be good to keep walking without you. So we stopped with you." Yuna huffed. I smiled "It's okay, come inside. Mom will be so happy to see you guys."

I opened the big double door without ringing the doorbell, as I know they left it open as always. Because there's a guard who is guarding the main gate. I let them get in.

After closing the door behind I stepped in and started to look for mom. I gesture them to take seat in the living room. Actually it's a spacious hall. Where the couches are decorated with other stuffs so perfectly.

"Mom!?" I called for her. She usually stay home at this time. It's past lunch time. 'If she isn't here the guard would've told me.' I thought .

"Mooommm??" I called her again this time louder. I can hear the four dorks in the living room laughing. But soon I heard footsteps coming from upstairs corridor.

I climbed up the stairs and stood by the upstair railing. There she is coming towards me with excitement. I smiled at her. As soon as she saw me, she almost ran to me and hugged me like a child would do.

"Oh dear.. You are here. I missed you so much. You know I was thinking to visit you at your place. It's been a month you last came to visit." she said it in one breath. I kept smiling while listening to her.

"I'm so sorry mom. There was some work so I got a little busy. I'm sorry." I said guiltily. But she hugged me again.  "It's okay. I'm not angry." she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Mom I brought my friends. Come meet them." I dragged her down to the  hall. And introduced them with my mother in law. This Is the first time I brought my friends here. They started talking.

The maid of this house came back from backyard and greeted me. As I greeted her back, I asked her to serve some snacks to them. And she obeyed. Everyone in this house have Love, Respect and care for me also listens to me except for one person.

"Mom, where is dad? Didn't he returned from the project??"  I asked as I remembered I hadn't met with my father in law more than two months.

"uh yeah your dad has returned but he is in Busan now. He has gone there to visit our old house." she replied with a smile.