Cp-23

Today's morning is a little odd.. I don't know why I'm finding it this way..
Jungkook has left with Hoseok in the morning.. They both looked so serious... Sitting on the couch, I was just staring at the TV screen. That's when I noticed Taehyung all dressed up wearing his shoes...

"where are you going?" I asked. He looked up at me

"Uh I have a meeting during the lunch time.. I'm going there. Don't worry.." he answered.. And I nodded..

Now only Rose and I left in this house.. Jaemin and Soobin has gone to somewhere.. I don't know where..

We will be leaving tomorrow... It's the 7th day... Our vacation ends today... I wanted to go out but I wasn't feeling well so everyone suggested me to stay in the house..

Rose sat next to me.. Asking if I'm feeling okay now.. I assured her that I'm alright..

"It's so boring... Rose Let's go somewhere.." I whined as she thought for a moment

"Where? Boys aren't here.. What if they get mad? " she asked

"Let's not tell them... And let's have a walk.. A walk won't hurt right?? "

"Umm okay.. Let's go then..."

We stepped out of the house.. Walking up to the narrow path then deciding which side to go... We started walking... Talking about things... Laughing and teasing..  We took pictures together... That's when I felt it.. Felt like someone is watching us from behind...

When I turned around there was nothing suspicious so I brushed it off..

.................

"Hyung?  You sure she'll like it?? "

"Don't be nervous Jungkook... I'm 110% sure she will like it.. Don't worry.." Hoseok assured him...

"Oh BTW which flower do you want to decorate your table?? " Hoseok asked again

"Roses hyung... She loves it..." Jungkook Said not even looking at Hoseok who is writing down everything Jungkook want for his date evening...

It's been hours since they're planning things for the Date.. In the morning they were selecting the perfect place for the evening...  And Jungkook chose it to be near the beach.. From where the sea will hold a great view.. So Hoseok just booked the most special place of his Hotel for it.. Not to mention the whole place will be isolated... Just for them..

Hoseok called for his manager and handed the note to him.. So that the arrangements can start as soon as possible...

Hoseok looked at his wrist watch before looking up at the nervous boy in front of him...

"Jungkook we should call her... It's afternoon already We need to pick dress for you two..."

"Yeah.. Lemme call.. " Jungkook pulled out his phone only to stop in mid way..

"Hyung..  You call... I can't... If I call it'll be odd.. Wouldn't it?? "

"Why it would be?? " Hoseok asked confused... Not knowing that jungkook actually didn't talk with her normally on phone for a long time... That's why it's feeling so wrong to him..

"I don't know... You call her and tell her to meet you somewhere then we will go from there..." Jungkook said desperately..

Hoseok dialed her number... But no one answered... He called again.. Again same thing.. No response..