A Rude Awakening

There lie the body of the sleeping sin'dorei woman, in a hammock beside a warm fire in the village of Wor'gol of Frostfire Ridge. A cold, wild land full of onyx-colored stones, fierce winds and even fiercer animals and people. The storm of never-ending snow thrashed against the orcish inn.

The body of the woman was curled in a fetal position, covered in furs. A large black house cat laid on top of the sin'dorei, both sleeping...

Suddenly, a burst through the door of the room which she slept in harshly awoken the slumbering elf. Showing trained instincts in the art of shadow magic and rogue-like skills, knives were in both hands, directed to the intruder. Her armor consisted of thick brown and black leather, strapped together with belts and thick silver lace. A giant cyan gem was imbedded in her chestpiece, right in her cleavage. Her legs were scarcely covered, besides the woolies and leather straps around her thighs, and the comforting tabard of cloth which covered over her crotch to her thighs -- a design to keep away from prying eyes while showing off the thighs she worked hard on over the years. She was barefoot, ankelettes and leather bandages covering the arch of her feet and ankles. She wore matching fingerless gloves, her middle finger only covered with leather. The body of the elf was plump, yet lithe, an enchanting body mixed with startling ferocity. Her emerald eye stared at the intruder, her right eye, which is purple, covered by a lock of hair as means to security of her strangely colored eye. Black hair, bed hair I should mention, was usually styled to hide the right side of her face, bangs long and back short, clipped upwards.

A growling voice came forth from the throat of the elf. "Who are you, why are you so loud?!"

"Hush, Jen. You exaggerate. It's just the plate I wear." Crimson hair cascaded from the hood of the mysterious other character, long ears falling horizontally. "You treat an old friend harshly." Her smile, hardly noticeable under the hood, awoken feelings of both dismay and excitement to the Sin'dorei rogue.