Chapter 59

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies,

Sorry, my research work is taking a toll on me and I'm writing in the between after dinner and falling asleep. Thought of giving double or triple update but it will take more time. As I have written only 500+ words in the next chapter. So please adjust with this. Next chapter will be updated once completed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ashwika

I wake up with a pleasant smile hurting my cheeks and I stretch my body still lying on the bed. I take the pillow next to me and hug it tight, thinking of the events of the past four days that resurfaced in my dream. I keep it aside, briskly get up from the bed, take a towel from the cupboard and walk to the washroom to finish my morning routine.

Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye

Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye

I apply paste on the brush

Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye

Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye

Usse Kahon Kabhi Saamne To Aaye

Actually speaking, Ashwi, what Siva did in real came in your dream

I finish brushing and undress to get under the shower. I turn on the shower and as the water touches my shoulders, the memory from Sunday evening hits me.

Jadoo Se Jaise Koi Chalne Laga Hai

Just before leaving his flat, nope, our flat he kissed me after learning how much I trust him.

Ho Jadoo Se Jaise Koi Chalne Laga Hai

Main Kya Karun Dil Machalne Laga Hai

He lifted me off the floor and made me sit on the nearby almira. His lips explored all the exposed skin of my shoulders and my body turned into jelado.

Tera Deewana Kehta Hai Wo

Chup Chup Se Phir Kyon Rahta Hai Wo

He took me to our flat on Monday to teach basic defence techniques. But whenever we came into a close proximity Siva used to stumble with his self control.

Kar Baitha Bhool Wo Le Aaya Phool Wo

Usse Kaho Jaaye Chaand Leke Aaye

He looked so cute when he tried to get back his control. The next day, he took me to a certified instructor and for the past two days, he has been training me.

Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye

Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye

I finish bathing and wrap the towel around myself before coming out of the bathroom. I open the wardrobe and wonder which dress to wear for today.

Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye

Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye

Usse Kahon Kabhi Saamne To Aaye.

My phone rings and my lips curl up with an instant smile on my face, knowing the caller without checking the caller ID.

"Good morning, Siveyy." I pick the call and connect my airpods.

"Good morning, enna voice clear ah irukku, already ezhuthiya?" (Did you wake up already, you voice is clear?)

"Aama. Konja neram munnadi ezhuthen. Ippo kulichitu vanthu ena dress podalam nu pathu irunthen nee call panita," I hear something falling on his side, "Hello... Siveyy ... Line la irukiya?" (Yes. Woke up a while ago, finished bathing and was checking which dress to wear, you called me.) (Are you there?)