Chapter 33

Ashwika

When I arrived at the office and checked my schedule with Rakesh Anna I was so happy that I'm going to work for Siva directly as his intern secretary. I went to boil milk in the refreshment area to make hot chocolate for him and when I returned many others arrived and were talking. I was quietly admiring Siva in his striped suit until Rakesh Anna addressed Siva as my Man.

I screamed in joy but seeing Siva's reaction and his Ayyayyo, I decided to tease him and went running towards him but he started to run. I chased him for a couple of feets and stopped as many staff started walking into the power house including Puvi anna.

"Intha week entha team la work panna poora?" Dharma asked me. (In which team you are going to work this week?)

"Siva ku intern secretary," I say and again Siva says ayyayyo.

"Ena ithu moonavathu varam ithey maathiri matikichu?" Venkat sir asks Rakesh anna. (Wow, How was this possible for the third week?)

"I'm assigning Ashwika based on the workload of the departments or team

"I'm assigning Ashwika based on the workload of the departments or team."

"Anney, ithu kadavul setting uh" (Brother, it's god's plan)

"Setting-a ayyayyo" Siva exclaims and I laugh.

"Siva bayanthutan" Venkat sir teases me. (Siva got afraid)

"Enaku oru doubt uh, Athu ena neenga eppo ena paathalum ayyayyo nu soldreenga" I voice out my doubt which has been nagging me for a long time. (I have a doubt. Why are you always getting shocked whenever you see me?)

"Illa ma matha team la work panna nee ennum learn pannalamae nu thaan" He tries to give a valid reason and Anu Akka tries to say something but Pallavi akka takes the opportunity to tease him, "Velila Venam nu sonnalum ulla manasu full ah Ashwika A...

"Illa ma matha team la work panna nee ennum learn pannalamae nu thaan" He tries to give a valid reason and Anu Akka tries to say something but Pallavi akka takes the opportunity to tease him, "Velila Venam nu sonnalum ulla manasu full ah Ashwika Ashwika nu thaan patharuthu" and he objects, "Ithu thavaru." (Not like that ma, it's just the thought that if you work in various departments you can learn more; Even if he verbally says as that he don't want you to work for him, his heart awaits for you; No this is wrong)

"Intha week eppadi help panuviya illa inaikum disturb thaan panuviya?" Rakesh anna asks me. (Will you help or disturb him this week?)

"Naan epo avara distrub panni iruken solunga" (When have I disturbed him?)