Thank you for the five years

This is for those who are not on Instagram with a special note for my watty readers)

5 years of writer’s life

At the age of five, when my mom seeded the habit of reading books. I loved reading fictional stories more than textbooks. From then onwards, while reading, from some situational point or from some real life situation, a plot used to form in my mind. But those days I never had the thought of giving them life. Used to just imagine the full plot and let it fly in the air until five years back.

When I was in fifth grade (don’t remember the date), I scribbled something and everyone said it's a poem. Later, then and now used to write poems, won prizes too.

But as a story writer, it was today, five years back (10 Feb 2017), I opened a word document and wrote down the plot before opening a new document and started writing the Prologue of In My Dreams (Destined series Book 1)

But as a story writer, it was today, five years back (10 Feb 2017), I opened a word document and wrote down the plot before opening a new document and started writing the Prologue of In My Dreams (Destined series Book 1). Learning about my writing passion, a friend of mine suggested Wattpad & I posted my story. Zero knowledge about marketing/promotions, I couldn’t reach out to the readers other than my friends, only 2.5K reads till date. Suddenly another plot, “My Bodyguard”, came to my mind and started writing it simultaneously.  I shelved both the books after 22 and 15 chapters, respectively, because of my self doubts, insufficient time and unable to balance profession and passion.

But I couldn’t stay quiet. When the Pen to Publish contest, 2019 on Amazon Kindle was making me sleepless which made me a published author through a novelette, “It’s All About Giving Chances.” This book gave me my first recognition, mixed reviews, sometimes into Top 10 Bestseller under Short Stories category.

Then, I started writing The Evasion in Oct 2019 but writer’s block pushed me to publish the book in June 2020. I wrote two version, published one on Kindle. This book was close to me as I mentioned at the end of the book but didn’t receive the recognition it needed. Later in May 2021, I published the other version as a fanfic in Wattpad, which gave the recognition it deserved.
Participated in three Anthologies during 2020 and 2021.

Then I witnessed something magical on a show. I started writing fanfiction in April 2021, “The Lion and The Rose”, based on the show, gave me appreciation and courage to resume “My Bodyguard” as “Bodyguard of the Heiress” in Nov 2021, which gave me the recognition I craved for.

Taking this opportunity to Thank all my friends, who have been my beta readers and encouraged me to go forward and publish books. A big Thanks and Love to my readers across the various platforms, who helped me in nourishing my writing skills with your feedback.
Still an amateur, but I promise to develop my writing and to keep you always entertained.

After the forest sequence in BH, I'm planning to give continous updates for LR and finish the story as per the plot as I need Siva and Ashwika there in BH. During that time there will be delayed updates of BH. Once LR is completed, I'll continue fully with BH.

In My Dreams will be republished after minor changes in the plot once I finish BH.

Thanks to all the commenters who keep the comment section alive and making everyone laugh. You comments are my boost, bournvita, Gulcon D etc.,

Thanks
Love,
RK Tejaswi

(PS: Ella Chapters kum Like panunga, Comment panunga, Ingayum Insta layum iruntha follow panunga, so that through you won't miss nay updates. Marakama Bell Icon Thathunga 🤪)