Chapter 31

Ashwika

"Dei vita ivalala on time ku press release anupa mudiyama delay agi irukum." Moni Akka tries to blame me. (Because of her finalizing and mailing the press release to stationery could have been delayed.)

But Rakesh Anna was quick to remind her of my involvement in submitting financial reports, "Hey, ava vanthu thaan ivlo naal pending la iruntha financial report Devika ma'am correct time ku anupunanga athu naalathan press release finalise aachu"

"Dei athu ellam vidu, anga press meet poitu irukum pothu ava anga vanthu ena disturb panna koodathu" Moni akka warns that I should not disturb her during the press meet.

"Anney Naan avanga kitta pesave ila ivanga thaan mooka nozhachanga" (I didn't even talk to her but she the one who keep on poking her nose)

"Hey ava una mathikave illa nu soldra" Rakesh Anna takes this chance to chide Moni Akka and everyone laughs.

"Athu ellam enakku theriyathu ava anga vara kodathu," Moni Akka says in a teasing tone. (I don't care, but I don't want her presence there)

Venkat sir laughs understanding her tone and to assure it's a playful one he comments, "Apo Siva va anupi vai" (Then send Siva to her). Everyone of us laughs except for Siva who is looking shocked at Venkat sir as much as he did when Venkat sir addressed him as my brother, earlier.

Looking at me, he says, "Eppo ellam unaku Siva venum nu sollu, photo edukura maathiri naan kootitu varen" (Whenever you want Siva, let me know, I'll bring him to you)

Looking at me, he says, "Eppo ellam unaku Siva venum nu sollu, photo edukura maathiri naan kootitu varen" (Whenever you want Siva, let me know, I'll bring him to you). I know he is trying to change my mood and it works.

"Aama kai la irukura coffee ah Devika ma'am kodukura idea iruka ilaya?" (Are you planning to give this coffee to Devika ma'am or not?) Rakesh Anna asks me and I facepalm before running out of Siva's cabin.

When I reach Devika ma'am's cabin she is getting ready to leave for the factory. I hand over the coffee to her, gratefully she says, the temperature of the coffee is as per her liking. I feel happy and collect the things to leave with her when she signals me to look outside the cabin.