Chapter 57

~~~~~~~~~

Back to back updates, read chapter 56 before reading down.

~~~~~~~~~

Ashwika

After a week of emotional roller coaster, the past week was filled with love and happiness. I used to be working when I used to suddenly feel his eyes but I'll turn casually rather than immediately to look at Siva and catch him watching me. He used to signal me to come to the refreshment area and when I reached there, he used to drag me into his relaxation room and kiss me, closing the door. And when I return back to my chair it'll be as if I had run a mile and panting heavily.

If he has utilised all those times in talking about us, today we could have won like Raghav anna and Pallavi akka. Yeah we used to talk about us but it used to be most about my safety or our childhood. We never spoke of our future and that resulted in losing today's contest. Instead of consoling me, Siva teased me in front of everyone and now he is driving the car in silence except for the radio. Also this mail, I'm not sure how I'm going to open this to Siva.

I put my mobile into my bag and looked outside the window. If there is no traffic in another thirty minutes, I'll be at home. We wait for a signal to go straight but Siva turns on the right indicator, "Siveyy, straight thaane poganum?"

"Inga oru chinna vela vanthuduchu mudichitu poidalam," He turns the car towards the right and drives into MRC Nagar. (I have a small job, we can go after finishing it.)

Siva takes a couple of left and right before entering into Ceebros One 74 Housing. After talking with the security, he drives into the housing and I gawk at the structure. The exterior looks equal to apartments in the foreign countries.

He drives to the end and parks the car in the parking lot of the seventh tower. We get out of the car and suddenly the cold breeze hits me as the MRC Nagar is located in the seaside area. Siva walks across the car and talks my hand as he leads us towards the grocery shop of the housing.

"Unakku pudicha lite snacks items vangiko, Chocolates, ice creams, juice ethu venum naalum," Siva takes a shopping basket. (Get some light snack items for you, Chocolates, ice creams, juice, anything.)

"Yen?" (Why?)

"Vaangu solren," He walks me around the aisle of rows. (Just buy.)

I take choco cookies, thenkuzhal murukku, potato chips, dairy milk silk, a mini tub of butterscotch ice cream frooti and Siva gets a bottle of water.é yr After billing, he walks me back to the seventh tower and we enter into it. The concierge salutes at him as we enter the lift.

He presses the button to the eighteenth floor and gives me the shopping bag to hold. He checks his mobile and I lean on the back of the elevator wall to admire him. Since the Diwali celebration, we have travelled in elevators alone together a few times. But until two weeks back when he pecked on my cheeks with rights, he didn't make a move with me.

The lift opens at the eighteen floor and Siva forwards his hand front, gesturing at me to walk front as he pockets his mobile. There are only two flats on either side of the lift and Siva directs me to the left one.

I ring the calling bell but he chuckles before taking his handkerchief from his pocket and blindfolds me.

"Siveyy, Enna pandra?" I touch his hand. (What are you doing?)

"Shhhhh," His hot breath tingles my ears as he silences me. I hear a couple of beeping and a door opening sound before I'm lifted in the air.

"Ethachem solitu pannu," I wrap my hands around his neck and he carries me somewhere. (Warn me before doing something.)