Chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The part is meant for entertainment purposes only and it does not intend to hurt the sentiments of any individual, community, sect or religion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone has reached the office and slowly gets started with their work. Kavi gives two files to Ashwika and says

Kanna, 10:00AM ku Siva oru meeting iruku athuku intha file thevapaduvu, vanthathum poi koduthudu apuram intha file la sign vaangidu "Dear, there is a meeting for Siva at 10:00AM, as soon as he reaches hand over this file to him and get signed in this one".

Kaniappan, the office boy, arrives at their work table and gives them a flower bouquet saying Siva sir has ordered it.

Yaaruku ka intha bouquet "For whom is the bouquet, sister" Ashwika asks Kavi with enthusiasm and Kavi informs her that the bouquet is to welcome Moni.

Suddenly Ashwika feels some change in the air and turns toward the entrance of the power house. Siva walks in and their eyes lock.

He has added those stories after my likes, would he have seen my likes?

Is she yet to see my story? If she has seen, would she have understood that I have seen her likes?

They both have received numerous likes and liked many posts but they both are bothered about her first like to his post.

Siva reaches Ashwika's table and hesitates to start a conversation, then finding the bouquet he says that it looks nice and asks Samarth to call Moni. When Moni makes a graceful entry, Siva rolls his eyes but welcomes her with the bouquet.

"Welcome back VP of PR, hope you will project our company more to the public like always

"Welcome back VP of PR, hope you will project our company more to the public like always." Siva says

"Well of course da thambi" she says in her typically tone of talking with him and corrects herself but tauntingly says "sorry, CEO sir, I'm here to do things which I'm unable to do from home"

Siva forwards his hand in the direction of a cabin behind Ashwika, opposite to the board room and next to Rakesh's cabin.

Siva turns away from the office to this cabin and he has never been so nervous. The irony is that he 'himself' doesn't know why he is nervous and the always talkative Ashwika is unable to find words. Kavi signals Ashwika to give away the files to Siva and Ashwika leaves for his cabin.

Knocking on the door she enters and hand him over the files, he signs on the required one and both build up their courage to talk while exchanging the file and says,

"Likes uh"

"Reels uh"

Siva nods his head gesturing her to say it, "Neethu paathen follow request accept pani iruthenga apuram reels ellam, paahh, vera level, evlo talent ah Siveyy private account la pootu pooti vachi irukeenga" (Only last night I noticed that you have accepted my follow request. Your reels were, godddd, they were really on a different level, but why are you keeping them locked in a private account?)