"Probably me!" A unfamiliar, quite shrill voice sang from outside.

"Wait, that voice!" Lilith quickly stood up and rushed at the door.

"Mom?!" Lilith and Luz shouted.

"What's going on?" You peek outside to see what was happening.

An old lady was standing outside.

"Mother! *ahem* Mother, you know I was there too." Lilith hurried, obviously asking for her mom's attention.

"Hello to you too sweet flea. You still dye your hair I see, very sleek." Her mom praised. "Now give me a moment with Edalyn." She shortly dismissed Lilith.

Lilith frowns and backs up.

"That's rough buddy." you give her a soft pat on the back.

"I have finally succeeded." The old woman cheered.

"Here it comes." Eda said in an annoyed tone as she rubbed the temples of her forehead.

"I shall be curing your curse!" The old woman claimed.

Eda denied her help and pushed her mom away.

Luz and Lilith were distraught at Eda's behavior.

"I haven't seen mom for forever! And she was handing you a cure on a silver platter!" Lilith scolded.

"I'd kill to see my mom right now and you just lunged yours in the sky!"

 "I'm sure Y/N misses her mom too!" Luz exclaimed in disappointment.

"Yeah... miss...sure..." You squint and whisper.

"Oh come on! She comes here every year saying that she has a cure for my curse. But they never work." Eda complained.

"Mother visits Eda regularly?" Lilith said with a sad tone.

"Wanna talk about it over ice-cream?" You ask as you and Lilith enter the Owl House.

"Isn't it amazing François? If Eda's mom can pop up who says my dad can't?" King excitedly said as he peeked out the window.

"Yeah, good luck with that dad stuff. Sometimes it doesn't matter how dutiful you are or successful you are. Parents won't just give you the time of day." Lilith lamented.

"No matter how much work you do they won't make an effort to care!" You sniffled as you stuff ice cream in your mouth.

"Don't listen to her Francois! my dad won't be like that!" King protested.

"Right! Your mysterious father who didn't stick around to watch you hatch! Looks like you and me are on the same both King." Lilith nagged.

"Heh?!" King panicked.

"At least you got a nice family to take you in King. I wish I was just left wherever I was found." you grumbled.

The three of you proceeded to eat your frustrations in ice cream form as you rant about your parental issues.

"Ughh..." You groan in pain. "I never thought there was a thing as too much ice cream until today." You sigh.

"How do you get a parents attention?" King whined.

"Heck if I know. mother wasn't even in my coven initiation." Lilith responded whilst eating more ice cream.

"Rebel! They only notice you when you make mistakes." You scoffed. "They're probably looking for me and talking shit behind my back, thinking I've run away." You grumble.

"At least you know what you mom looks like! All I have is an old wall carving. What if that's just graffiti?!" Kung gasped.

"Well I certainly don't." You muttered.