Chapter 2: The Adventure Starts!

Hello again all!

I'm so excited for everyone to enjoy this story so much! Also, I did make the reader tall in this one because I very much am very tall in my personal life. 

Like my bias is Changbin... I am inches taller then Changbin... 

Thank goodness I love small men then huh? Anyways, reader is going to be taller then just about all of the members of the group, I hope you can love this aspect of the story as well!

Anyways! Lets get into this very long chapter now shall we folks?

Also, I do have chapter 3 and 6 written, but I'm currently working on 4 and 5 so updates will kinda hit just here and there, I had a plan to not release this story until I was done writing but honestly I just can't help myself, so this will be the first platform I'm releasing on, I haven't even shown my best friend yet (Whoops!) So enjoy this sneak peek into my longest written universe yet! This story is already at 30k words in total!

When Felix had jumped off the examination table you almost had to keep yourself from giggling in happiness. Despite what you might have thought, Felix and Chan were almost the exact same height, both being a few inches shorter than you. But somehow the Sunshine-like Calico being the same height as your Doctorate degree lifesaving boss just caused your heart to warm slightly. While they were nearly the same height, they did have quite the size difference between them, Chan being a lot wider than Felix made him feel a little bit bigger than the Calico. But it was still cute nonetheless

You kept these observations to yourself though and followed Chan to the front of the hospital.

The few items Chan had left at the desk for you were things you didn't even think about needing. A few pairs of clothing and pajamas and some smaller beauty items would probably be very much appreciated by the hybrid. You told Chan thanks, and he waved you both out of the building with a smile. Thankfully he had given you the rest of the afternoon off as a thanks, and so you both could get settled back at your place before nighttime.

Stepping outside though, you certainly weren't expecting to be met with the torrential downpour that was happening. You left your umbrella in the car too... Looking down to the smaller hybrid, you noticed his tail was tucked in and his ears lying flat on his head. The first time you've seen him without a smile the entire short period you've known him. Understandably, you know how he felt.

Lifting the side of your coat above his head, you beckon him to get under it, letting him know you'll do your best to keep him and his fur from getting soaked.

The boy takes the offer almost immediately, heading under your coat and wrapping both arms around your torso, cuddling into your body as close as he can. The action shocks you, freezing you in your spot, your heart picks up it's pace, and you know the surprise is written all over your face. Apparently oblivious to this is Felix, who just looks up at you from under the section of the coat that you had accidentally dropped over his head. You swallow down the embarrassment, and decide that continuing on would probably be the best thing to do.

Chan watches the both of you from the inside of the building, laughing to himself at the interaction.

You both get to your car with little hassle, you open the door for Felix and he slides into the car, barely any water on him. You feel proud of yourself despite the fact that you, in your effort to keep the Calico safe, are now mostly drenched.

Hybrid!Stray Kids X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara