If someone even complimented a strand of her hair, he would feel proud of her. Such was his devotion towards her.

Which, sadly no one believed.

"Yes, Somnath is right. I was about to say the same thing. The food today is delicious especially the kheer. It was amazing"-this time Anirudh's compliment fell on the wrong side.

"Patibabu, Sampoorna didi has made the kheer not me"-Bondita deadpanned at Anirudh. Finding his excessive word exchange unnecessary.

Honestly, the guy who hated unnecessary conversation during breakfast, lunch or dinner was chatting so much these days that she found it suspicious.

His behaviour to Bondita seemed to resemble a criminal hiding his crime.

Unknown to her, it was his crime of loving her that he was trying to hide.

"Ohhh umm the kheer is good Sampoorna ma"-Anirudh's tone had dried up a little, while complementing her.

And Bondita had noticed it. She knew that even though, he had forgiven her for her deeds. He still had a hard time trusting her.

Both of them maintained a fragile truce for the sake of Bondita and Binoy. Never going out of their way to talk with each other.

Bondita focused on her dinner, all the while trying to ignore Anirudh and Sampoorna's expressions.

Trilochon on the other hand was still pouting after last night's events. He still didn't believe his nephew. And decided to have a talk with him after dinner.

"Anirudh, come to my room after finishing your dinner. I need to talk to you about something important"-the tone he had used for commanding Anirudh left no room for objection and Anirudh reluctantly agreed. All the while, praying to the almighty to give him strength to endure his Kaka's screeching.

All the other members, wondered about the conversation but decided to leave them be. As they believed the two hotheads would later announce the 'important words' themselves by their Vocal cords prowess.

"Kaka, may I come in"-Anirudh knocked politely on the door, all the while preparing himself for the stupid words of his kaka.

"Honestly, he is getting mad day by day"-he thought to himself.

"Anirudh sit down"-Trilochon commanded him in a soft voice. Patting the chair next to his bed indicating him to sit there.

After making sure Anirudh's attention was on him, he started his important talk.

"Beta, I know in the past I had almost forced you to accept Bondita bahu, but you never did so. And you were quite strict in your rejection as well. You do know that, I want a waaris from you. But I don't want it, at the cost of your happiness. I was very surprised at your announcement yesterday. You told me the ill-effects of child pregnancy and how it affects both the mother and child yourself and how it can even take a mother's life in most cases. I agree, I am quite stubborn but I don't want a heir at the cost of my bahu's life. She is more dear to me than any hypothetical child of yours. You don't need to force yourself to share a...a...I mean a sexual relationship with her"-the last parts were uttered in a low tone as no matter how much he cared for his children, the topic of sex or anything related to it still put him off due to his orthodox nature no matter, how much he plotted about it in the past.

Anirudh looked at Trilochon with his mouth wide open. His Kaka was talking about topics that he always uttered shiv...shiv about was quite progressive by all the standards of Anirudh. The way he talked and the concern his words had for Bondita made him feel warm and fuzzy.

"Kaka, you've come a long way. From forcing me to share a room with her to stopping me from doing the same due to your concern for us..Kaka you've truly changed"-Anirudh uttered emotionally to Trilochon, all the while looking at him with admiration.

Trilochon felt truly emotional at his words. The progressive barrister was praising him and it truly made him feel like he was having the best day of his life.

"Kaka, I appreciate your concern, but on a serious note; a husband and wife sharing the same room does not mean sharing physical relationship with each other as well. Bondita and my relationship comes from our heart. And it doesn't need to be valued by the standards set by society. I simply want to share a room with her for I want to share more time everyday with her. Talking about our days, arguing with each other or simply sharing a silent smile at each other. Bondita is a teenager and in this age it's easier to drift away from your closed ones. I simply want to make sure that she has me to share her every day's activities with. I am not planning to have your Waaris anytime soon Kaka. She is going to study and become a barrister in future. That's her only goal as far as I know of. A child would definitely put a stop on it. Her body is still developing and a pregnancy will damage her physical and mental state Kaka. So, my dear Kaka; we will only share a room with each other. Don't expect any 'waaris' from us anytime soon. Especially with Bondita this young"-Anirudh's speech had made him silent from all the information it had contained.

Trilochon Roy Chowdhury simply pouted at his nephew's words about not giving him a waaris and nodded at him. For he believed in his prayers and his God. A heir would grace him soon, he hoped against hope.

Especially with Anirudh's recent actions regarding Bondita.

He was simply thinking about all this, when Anirudh had spoken again,

"Kaka, I am so proud of you and the changes in you"-he said the words to a shocked Trilochon and went to his new room in a hurry for he didn't want another awkward conversation with him.

Leaving Trilochon in disbelief over his words.

*******************************

I've decided to make this chapter into two parts.
As I am feeling a little under the weather.
How was the chapter???

Do let me know.

Do Vote and comment on this chapter as it will help me to give a quicker update.