Scarlett looked gorgeous, she had beautiful black heels and her hair was curled before going into a Belle from beauty and the beast hairstyle.
The kid she walked out with smiled and twirled her around before hugging her tightly, I was so into their business my dad scared me out of thought as he fixed my red bowtie.

"You look amazing babe."

Meredith complimented me as she walked over to me, I smiled softly at her and thanked her before returning the compliment to her.
We took some photos for our Instagrams but it wasn't the type of photos I wanted to do with her but with Scarlett, I only wanted Scarlett.

We arrived to the school and walked to football field where the prom was held, I walked over to the baseball team and we all spoke.
They forgiven me for what I've done and we started to get back to where we were in our friendship, we were all in our own world but I was out of mine when I watched Scarlett walk to the field.

She looked godsend, there was no denying that.
The guy she was with smiled at her and walked to go get some drinks, I made my way over to her after drooling over how she looks.

"You look amazing Scarlett."

I smiled at her, I watched as her cheeks grew rosey and she returned the compliment.
Soon I walked away since I noticed her date was coming back, I felt a little jealous if I'm being honest here but it wasn't my business.

Soon the night went on and we had a full house, music was blasting and everyone was having a great time.
Xiomara and Jaysean came in wearing magenta, they looked amazing.

"You, come with me."

Xiomara signalled me over as she grabbed my forearm and pulled me away from everyone, this is it.
This is how I die, I'm dying in the hands of Xiomara and it's because of Meredith.

"Don't kill me please, I understand what I did was wrong and have been suffering the consequences of my actions. I miss Scarlett and I know she doesn't miss me but please I'm sorry."

I said that all in one breath, I looked at her and she just started laughing.
She didn't stop laughing until her insides hurt and she was wheezing, by the time she finished laughing she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Chico, I scare you that bad?"

Xiomara asked, I nodded and she just placed her hand on my shoulder.

"If you miss her so much, you dump Meredith and make it your mission to get back with Scarlett."

Xiomara advised before she lightly slapped my cheek and walked back to Jaysean, I wasn't thinking that deep into it.
I'm going to do just that, I walked to the punch bowl and grabbed two cups for Meredith and I.

As I walked over, I caught her cheating on me again with another kid from the football team.
I deserved that, Scarlett walked over to me and smiled.

"What's wrong?"

She asked before tracking my eyes and she looked pissed off, she grabbed the cups and walked over to Meredith.
I walked behind her and stood beside.

Scarlett took a sip from the cup and looked back at me with a smirk.

"This punch tastes good, try some."

With that being said Scarlett poured both cups on the football player and Meredith, right as Meredith was about to say something, Scarlett punched.
My jaw dropped as Scarlett looked at me and walked back to Xiomara.

"God, it's over between us."

Meredith shrieked as she held her nose, her dress was definitely ruined.

"Okay."

I responded, Meredith looked at me and walked closer to me.

"You don't care?"

She asked as if she was hurt by the idea of me not caring about whether or not I cared about our break up.

" No, I actually don't care. I lost someone that I actually loved to someone who means nothing to me. "

The football kid tried to step up to me, I punched him and watched as he stumbled back.
I glared at the two and scoffed before walking away from the two.

Soon enough, I found myself sitting on the bleachers.
I was disappointed in myself, I deserved that and I know I did.

As I was sulking in my corner, a slow song was playing.
'Fragile' by Kygo and Labrinth began to play, I looked at all the couples running to the field and dancing together.

"May I have this dance?"

I looked at who was in front of me and smiled, I took Scarlett's hand and followed her as she led me to the field.
I placed my hands on her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck, I smiled as she looked up at me with doe-eyes.

She pulled me down and as I thought she was going to kiss me, she went to my ear.

"I told you so."

She whispered before laughing, I rolled my eyes playfully and danced with her.

I had a fun night that night, I fell in love with her all over again.