10. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

It was morning. The sound of your ringtone woke you up. With sleepy eyes you tried to read the persons name who was calling you. It was... Itto? But wasn't he in the same room as you?

You stood up to check the room. He wasn't there, which was strange because you both were sleeping in the same hotel room.

You immediately accepted the call and greeted Itto.

"Yo, Y/N! Slept well?" He asked with a loud voice. "Yeah... thanks." You said with a sleepy voice. "Cool!" He said. "..." "..." "...Itto, where are you?" You asked him worriedly. "Oh, right. I wanted to ask you what you like to eat... they have lots of rice and fish dishes here. I'm in the city at the moment, heh." Itto explained. "I see. Uhm, just bring me... no, nevermind. I'll go there myself, it's not that far. Itto, stay there, I'm coming." You hung up and quickly made yourself ready.

The weather was excellent today. Maybe a little bit too warm but it was okay when you wore something loose.

You hurried to make sure as long as you weren't there that Itto didn't get in any trouble. With sleepy eyes you could see him from where you were standing and walked towards him. He was standing before a... fortune telling stand? His face was pretty relieved and happy.

"Fortune telling? Seriously?" You asked him. "Y/N! It's you! And yes, fortune telling, heh. Thought it would be interesting to try it out." He chuckled. "It is interesting indeed, but a scam, too." You sighed. "Nope, I'm pretty sure mine is correct," He said as he looked you up and down. "Why don't you try it and find it out yourself?" Itto smiled. "What do you mean by that...?" You put your hands on your hips. "Come on, sit down and ask the lady about your love future!" He said as he put his hands on your hips as well and gently pushed you down on your knees on the pillow in front of the fortune telling old woman. "Itto I really don't- and what do you mean by l-love?" Your cheeks became slightly pink. "I'll go get us something to eat and you enjoy talking to the granny, bye, Y/N!" He waved.

"Hey! Wait! Argh..." It was too late, he was already gone. The old woman seemed to observe your whole conversation just know. "Your boyfriend, sweetie?" She chuckled. "No!" You blushed. "Right, if that would be the case you wouldn't be here. So, love, give me your hand, please." You mumbled some curses under your breath towards Itto and gave her your hand as she said.

"Hmm, yes. I feel a strong passion for something you like to do. Stubborn and always speaking about what's on your mind, but deep inside you feel alone and frustrated..." You gulped hearing her say that. She was completely right... "Someone like you, hmm, needs someone extroverted, strong, loud and kind hearted to make you lose those strings holding you back to express your real emotions, ma'am."

This description... perfectly fits Itto! A smile formed on your lips when realizing that it fits him. "Wait, do I like him?" You thought. "Maybe, I do... but, I will keep it a secret..." You sighed. Finally, you realized that you fell for him. You knew for the very first moment you saw him that this man won't be leaving your mind. With his chaotic character, there's no way he couldn't.

You took your hand away from the old woman and looked her in the eyes. "Thank you... I think I've realized something now. How didn't I realize it before? Stupid Y/N..." You chuckled. "You're welcome. Now give it to me." The old lady smiled. "My hand again? Sure." You smiled back. "No. Your money." She said. "Oh, uhm, right. Here." You gulped again. "Thank you. Now leave." The woman told you with a soft smile again. You gave her a surprised look but did as she told you.

The timing was perfect, because Itto just came back. "Itto! You're back?" You smiled at him. "Woah, hey cute lady with a cute smile. Yup, I got something good looking for you, let's hope it actually tastes good, too!" He laughed. You chuckled and took the skewer with fish on it.

Itto and you walked home while eating the delicious food. It was nice of him to stand up this morning and walk on his own through Liyue to get you both something to eat. You lectured him that it's not good for him to go alone though. He frowned and told you that you didn't have to worry about the great and strong Arataki Itto.

------------------------------------------------------
We made it to 10 chapters already! Thanks for the support and make sure to stay tuned!<3 Sorry for my lazy ass btw lol, I know I'm horrible at updating the story often.