6. 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

"Ugh... what?" You said as you woke up. "God, what's going on with my body?"
You had a big headache and didn't know why you got it so suddenly. You wanted to collect more materials today, but with your condition, you weren't able to do anything. But the stubborn side of you forced you to get out of your bed. When you were about to head outside, you see a message popping up on your phone. Not only one message, two messages. From Itto and Diluc.

Itto:
"Yoo, Y/N, how are ya? Wanna hang out today? I still wanna show you how strong and amazing I am! Today is a large group of hilichurls spread in Inazuma and I need to convince you to join my clan."

Diluc:
"Hello, I hope you're alright. If you don't mind, would like to spend some time with me today by any chance?"

Shit. Both want to hang out with you and you have to reject one. "But wait... I don't need to make anyone sad if I just meet both at different times!" You thought and so you decided to hang out with Diluc first and with Itto afterwards.

Diluc and you sat a café and talked about life. It was nice and had a calming vibe. After awhile of talking and laughing, your hang out with Diluc was about to end.

"So you're still in Inazuma, huh?" You asked him. "Yes, and it has a reason why I stayed longer." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. "What reason?" You raised an eyebrow. "You are the reason, Y/N... I'm happy to finally see you again." He said. "Oh, I see... uhm, thanks." You thanked him and tried to avoid to look him in the eyes. It was quite weird to hear him say that. After your response, an awkward silence followed. You still avoided to look him in the eyes. While you took your cup to take a sip, you catch him looking at you. It turned out that he was looking at you the whole time... It was too awkward so you started a conversation:

"...How long are you going to stay here?"
"I'll go back to Mondstadt in two days." He sighed. "Really? I'm planning on leaving in two days too." You told him as you sighed as well. You had so much fun here. You met many interesting people, tried new food and explored wonderful islands. And then there's... Itto. You don't know him for too long but he can't get out of your mind. The way he acts makes him so interesting and you find him more interesting any time you two do something together. He's so funny and cute and nice and-

"Y/N? Is everything okay?" Diluc asked worriedly.
"W-What? Yeah, everything's fine. Sorry, what were you saying?" You didn't realise Diluc was talking to you while you were thinking about Itto. "Okay... I was asking you where you will travel to after you leave Inazuma." He repeated.
"Probably Liyue. A friend of mine, Kazuha, has a friend that owns a ship that can bring me to Liyue so it would be a good opportunity to visit it again. I also want to see my old friend, Hu Tao, again." You explained. "Liyue is great. I hope you arrive there safely." He said as he took his last sip of his coffee. "You too, master Diluc." You said and took your last sip as well.

It was time to leave and you put on your jacket and Diluc, being the gentleman he has always been, paid for you guys.

"Thanks, Diluc. I really appr- ugh!" Your headache got worser than you imagined it. "Y/N! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly and placed his hand on your shoulder. "I-It's fine, my head just hurts a little bit. It's nothing big." You forced a smile. "You're a bad liar, but I'll believe you for now. Tell me if there is anything I can do for you. Goodbye, Y/N." Said Diluc. "Y-Yes, thank you. Goodbye." You said.

Diluc left and you walked as fast as you could back to your hotel. When you arrived you threw yourself on your bed. "Why the fuck does it hurt so bad?!" You screamed in your pillow. You noticed that your eyes were about to close more and more any second and you tried so hard to stay awake but gave up. You fell asleep and forgot that you wanted to meet up with Itto...

You woke up by hearing some glass shatter. Your room was completely dark and when you looked at your window you saw that it was broken. You immediately stood up and grabbed the best next thing that could be used as a weapon - your desk lamp. "Hey! Reveal yourself, thief!" You yelled.
"Don't call me a thief!" Someone yelled back. Wait, was that Itto's voice? "Itto?!" You screamed and turned on the lights in your room to see if it's really him. Yes, it was him.

"You have 3 seconds to explain yourself." You glanced angrily at him. "Huh?" He asked. "Three." "Wait, Y/N!" He panicked. "Two." "Its not what it looks like! C-Could you please put the lamp away?" He asked, still panicking. "On-" You were cut off "Okay listen!" He said, "You agreed to hang out with me but didn't come... neither did you answer my messages so I got worried and... broke into your room, heh..." He explained, realizing what he just did. "You were worried?" You asked him. "Of course I was! I care for you!" He said. Your cheeks became pink and you looked down, saying: "I care for you, too..." You looked back up at him and see him blushing. "That's my Y/N!" He said, pulling you in a big hug. "D-Distance..." You said. "Nah!" He responded, smiling more. "Sorry for breaking in by the way, heh." He apologized. "It's okay. You were just worried..."

He finally pulled away and sighed, "May I ask what you were doing?" "Uhm..." You didn't know if you should tell him that you met up with another guy. You sighed and told him the truth: "Today not only you, Diluc too, asked me to hang out. I decided to hang out with Diluc first so I can hang out with you in the afternoon. But I don't feel well since I woke up and when I got back from hanging out with him I couldn't help but fall asleep. I'm sorry..." You felt bad for choosing sleep over Itto. Well, you didn't do that on purpose but you still felt bad.
"Hey, don't feel bad, okay? I totally understand that! Next time, just tell me first." He gave you a smile. You smiled back. "Yeah... sorry. I'll tell you next time I can't hang out because of some reas-" "No, that's not what I meant. Next time tell me when you don't feel good. You know, I'm also known as the best doctor in Inazuma!" He said, praising himself. "Pfft, what? You? Doctor? Yeah sure." You laughed. "Yes! Stop making fun of me! I am a good doctor, believe me!" He whined. You couldn't stop laughing. "Man, you're the worst..." He mumbled under his breath.

You suddenly felt a strong pain in your head and placed your hand on it. "Argh, jeez..." Your whole body wasn't in a good condition and before you knew it you were about to drop to the ground, but Itto catched you. "Y/N! I got you!" Itto said. He placed you on your bed and gave you a glass of water. "Thank you..." you mumbled. He gave you a smile and stood up. "What you need right now is silence! I'll leave you alone for now. Tell me when you feel better, 'kay?"

His face got closer to yours which made you nervous. You felt his lips on your forehead. Your face was as red as a tomato. "I hope this makes you feel a little bit better." He whispered. He then left but not before saying goodbye. Not a single word came out of your mouth after the kiss and you still felt your face being hot. It was so out of a sudden but it really did make you feel better. "Itto... that guy... makes me feel something I've never felt" You thought. Your head still hurted though so you tried to sleep.

Today sure was an interesting day.

------------------------------------------------------
Damn, chapter 6 and a kiss already? Well, on the forehead but still. Maybe there will come more in the future 👀 Anywaysss, I hope you liked this chapter! It's my favourite chapter so far :) Stay tuned!<3