3. 𝐀 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

{Itto's pov:}

I woke up and realized I layed on something soft. Where am I? I stood up and searched the room I was in for any clues. In front of me was a bed. I was alone in that room. I tried to remember what I was doing the last time I was awake and then I remembered - I was in a fight, but my weapon broke! And then he attacked me! Tanaka that bastard!
I calmed myself down and sat on the couch. I had no other choice but to leave the room. I needed to get out there as quickly as possible, since the location was unknown and I could be in danger.
But as soon as I opened the door to exit the room, I saw someone familiar standing in front of me.
"Finally, you're awake. You sure took your time..." I saw Y/N standing right before my eyes.

She told me what happened while we still stood at the door frame.

"So that's what happened and how I got here. You're the best, Y/N! Thanks! But you didn't need to worry about me, I was doing fine! I'm always doing fine, since I'm Arataki Itto!" I boasted myself as I said this.

"The only thing you are is an idiot. Since you're doing so fine, you can leave now. I have other things to do than taking care of you." Y/N told me this as she stared into my soul. I ignored the fact that she insulted me. I gulped and nod. But before I left I made sure to give her a big hug which made her angry... or flustered? I couldn't really tell which meaning her red face had.

{Readers pov}

You closed the door behind you and sat on your bed. You looked over to see your empty couch. You suddenly remembered Itto's sleeping face which made you giggle. You sigh, "Cute." came out of your mouth. After realizing what you just said you immediately regretted it. "Cute? Itto? Why did I... nevermind." You tried to ignore the fact that you find him cute and stood up. Today you wanted to explore Inazuma's islands to find new, useful materials. You changed your outfit to an outfit you could fight with. There will be monsters, so you should be prepared for anything. You were about to leave when you suddenly saw a message popping up on your phone.

"Greetings, lady Y/N. I heard that you're also in Inazuma. I was relieved to hear that, because I'm gonna spend 5 days here and don't know anyone. Apparently there are business meetings I have to attend to, we will talk about the Dawn Winery and other business stuff. It's been awhile since you last visited Mondstadt, but I'm glad you did. I'm looking forward to maybe meet you here again in the next few days."

Your eyes widened up as you saw this message coming from Diluc. You didn't expect him to be there, too. You couldn't help but smile.
When you were in Mondstadt, Diluc and you seemed to understand each other pretty well. You helped him to improve some machines he needed for his tavern and Dawn Winery, while he gave you good materials. Since you two worked together, you also became close, but not too close. You two became good friends, but the contact with him vanished as soon as you left Mondstadt. You two were too busy and that's how you stopped talking.

You replied him with "I'm looking forward to see you soon, Master Diluc."
After texting Diluc, you left the hotel and explored the Islands.

After exploring some Islands such as Tatarigami and Enkanomiya, you came back to Inazuma city. While walking the street down you saw many people having fun, mostly adults. You looked at their happy faces, making you automatically smile at them. Inazuma was so beautiful at night, the lights and the gorgeous cherry blossoms made your eyes shine. You got interrupted by admiring Inazuma when you heard your stomach growl. You decided to go to a restaurant.

You sat down and looked at the menu card. You never heard any of the food that were suggested on it. You struggled because you didn't know what to eat. That's when he came. "Y/N? It's so cool to see you again!" You heard a familiar voice behind you. You turned around to see Itto. "What are you doing here?" You asked him. "I'm so hungry and it's the best restaurant in Inazuma, so of course I planned on eating here!" He explained as he looked up and down at you. "You look great." He complimented you. "Oh, thanks" You look down to avoid any eye contact with him, because you knew your cheeks were pink. After looking down for a few seconds to let the pink blush fade away, you looked up at him again. "You said it's the best restaurant in Inazuma. I-Is there something you recommend me to eat? I seriously have no idea what to eat because I know nothing about the food here." You told him. You couldn't believe you begged Itto to help you. It was nothing big, but still enough to make you embarrassed.
"Y/N... I... " Itto stood there, being speechless.
"God, Itto. Just answer my question. You don't need to respond if you don't want to... but it would be nice if yo-"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO TASTE THE PRECIOUS FOOD FROM HERE!" He screamed as he looked shocked at you. "Can't you just answer my question? Dumbass..." You sighed.
"S-Sir, I must ask you to go take a seat if you're going to eat here. You can't just stand here or I have to call g-guardians!" Itto and you looked at the person that was telling him that. It turned out to be a shy waitress.
"My apologies, M'lady! Of course!" Itto smiled at her which made her sigh in relief. She was probably scared to get yelled at by him, since based on his looks, he seems like someone who would do that. Itto looked at the seat in front of you. You were sitting at a table that is supposed to be for two people, since the restaurant doesn't have a table for one person. He then looked and smirked at you,  raising his eyebrows and waiting for an answer from you.
"Fine."

He happily took the seat right before you and suggested a meal for you. As soon as you took your first bite of the food you got, you understood why Itto admired this place so. The food was really delicious and you hated to admit that you enjoyed eating there with Itto.

After you guys finished eating, the waitress from earlier came back. You were about to take out your money when Itto stopped you by grabbing your hand. "Let the man do that!" He smiled. "I can pay for myself, Itto. But... thank you." You gave him a soft smile. "Your smile is beautiful, you should do that more!" He told you. You were about to say something but the waitress interrupted you. "Ahem, that would be $25,50 for the both of you." "Ah right, here!" Itto said and you both gave her the money and left the restaurant. You were about the go back home when Itto called your name: "Hey! Wait!" You turned back and gave him a questioning face. "You're such a fun person to have around, you know? Why don't you join my gang?!" He asked you excitedly. "Itto, I'm an inventor that travels through tevyat to find new materials. Sooner or later I'll have to leave Inazuma. And as long as I'm here I'll be busy with working, so I don't have time for that. Plus, I'm not interested in joining your stupid gang." You told him without showing any kind of emotion.
"Haha, you can be rude sometimes, you know that? But I'm not giving up yet. At the end you will be the one begging me to let you join my gang!" He said proudly.
"In your dreams, horn head." You smirked at him which made him giggle.
"I hope I can see you again soon, Y/N," He looked in your eyes "Good night!" He waved at you and left.

You stood next to a lantern and watched Itto walking away. You whispered,

"Good night, Itto."

That's it for chapter 3! I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to make this one 'cuter' than the other chapters since I don't want Y/N to be annoyed by him in 10 chapters. She slowly starts to like him ;) Stay tuned!<3