Chapter 15

You were on the floor surrounded by colours and paper as you heard the sounds of lightning and thunder outside.

You were colouring when you looked up at the window and saw shu in the window; the lightning flashed as you backed up and screamed, "ahh! Phi hyde help" you shouted.

Phi and hyde rushed into the room as they looked at you "are you alright (y/n)" Hyde and phi asked, "I saw shu" you said.

You pointed at the window as no one was there; it was just the sound of the lightning and thunder now as it was dark out "hey, it's okay, no one's there (y/n) your safe no ones gonna get you shu is locked up in jail" hyde said.

You hold on to phi and hyde as you cry "I thought I saw him again; he was there I saw him I swear he will come for me; please protect me,' you said, 'hah it's okay, we won't let anything happen to you, right phi?" Hyde asked, "yeah, we won't come on (y/n) cheer up, let's go eat I made a lovely lasagna," phi said, "okay, phi" you said.

You got up as you followed Phi and hyde into the kitchen to eat dinner with your family.

Outside
Shu walked through the town; as he got closer and closer to the property, he saw the land of the area with a large home sitting on the acreage with the lights on; he walked up to peer through the window as the thunderstorm was going on behind him.

He looked in; as you saw you sitting on the floor in the niddle of the room, he smiled. Perfect (y/n) is right there I'll make sure to follow him/her everywhere to snatch her/him. Shu looked a little bit, but then he stepped back as he made you scream and cry.

Inside
You sat at the dinner table as you played around with the food on your plate "what's wrong (y/n)" hyde asked, "nothing, I'm still thinking about earlier sorry, hyde, I know I should be enjoying phi's great meal" you said.

Hyde got up and put his arms around you as he pulled you in for a hug "hey, it's okay, come on, cheer up please for me, for us, we just want to make you happy" hyde said.

You just smiled "haha, you know how to make me smile, hyde like always thank you well I'll try for you guys for our family don't worry I think I'll get over this at some point just for now I'm not that hungry can I be excused" you asked, "sure put your plate in the sink" phi said, "thank you phi it was a great meal' you said.

Phi just smiled as you got up and put your plate in the sink and went to your room and tried to relax your mind and body from shu.

You sat in your room as you heard a noise, but your body just went to shock as you thought of the worse things that could happen, like phi or hyde dying. But you got out of your funk as; you looked all around your room as there was now glass on the floor as a man came in the window, a man you knew too well.

He stood there in your room as you were about to scream, but he was quicker and put a hand on your mouth "nope, none of that; you're coming with me, and you are never coming back to phi or hyde, I told you, you will lose everything and everyone" he said.

You started to cry as you wanted to scream at the top of your lungs and call for phi and hyde.

But that wasn't going to happen; this was the last time you were going to see phi or hyde "come on, don't cry for me; you'll live a better life with me (y/n) I swear you'll have friends and people to train with to teach you how to be good and behave like a true bey star" shu said.

You just raised your hand as he removed his hand "you had a question," he asked, "did you kill your son" you asked, "yeah, I did, but I wasn't aiming for him" shu said, 'also PHI!" You shouted.

Shu held you up against the wall as he tried to hold on to you "let me go! Shu kurenai" you barked, "hah, I should've never let you leave my sight; now you'll pay for it" shu said.

Shu went out of the window with you, still struggling to get away as he carried you away to a new place.

Phi and hyde were eating at the dinner table when phi heard you scream as he got up "(y/n)'s in trouble," phi said.

Hyde also raised from his seat and ran with phi to your room but by the time they got there; there was glass all over the ground as you were gone "shit" phi said, "who could've done this" hyde asked, "only one person" phi said, "shu" hyde asked, "yep now we gotta find him and if we find him will find (y/n)" phi said, "yep so let's get to looking" hyde said.

While that happened
You were wiggling in and out of shu's arms as you fell to the ground as you backed up to a tree "get back here now (y/n) (l/n)' he demanded "never stay away from me" you said, "I will get you (y/n)" he said.

You just cried as you sat in a tree as shu climbed up next to you "it will all be alright I promise you never have to see phi or hyde ever again," shu said. "I don't want you shu I want my family my friends the people that helped me when my mother was a bitch" you said, "well I want you now so come on don't worry I promise you'll be a strong Beyblade star" he said, "no" you said.

He grabbed your hand tight and started to pull you down; you weren't budging "no, and I mean it" you said.

Shu was on the ground as a woman walked up to him "are you alright, sir" she asked, "yes I just can't get my kid to come down" he said, 'oh, maybe I can help" she said, "(y/n) get down here now" he demanded, "wait what's his/her name" she asked, "(y/n)? Why" he asked.

She started to cry as you looked at the woman more closely "mom?" You asked, "(y/n)" she asked.

You came down the tree as you hugged the woman who had the same (h/c) and (e/c) like you as you both started to cry "will someone tell me what the hell is going on here" shu asked, "come on, let's go" she said, "what no" you said.

You pulled apart from your old mom as you were now in the middle between two people, your mom and shu. "I'm not going anywhere with you," you said.

Both rook Hold of you "come on, your brother misses you," she said, "I don't have a brother" you said, "of yes you do I remarried" she said, "no" you said, "come on (y/n) I'm taking you somewhere far away for good" shu said, "no!" You yelled.

You then looked at the road as you looked at the two people as you started to run towards the road "no!" Shu and your mother yelled. But it was too late; you had already ran into the street of busy cars as you fell to the ground "hello, my child just got hit by a car, please send help immediately" she said.

As you ran into the road, all you could hear was the sound of sirens as the darkness called to you. Phi, hyde, I'm sorry.

A/n: hi guys, i' back hope you enjoy hehe