The Other Girl in New Orleans

Start from the beginning

Mia smiled back but was thinking about how she couldn't give what he wanted and that upset her but covered it up as she liked to sight of Daniel happy.

Later

Hayley has just finished giving Tristan at least a half dozen hybrid bites over his neck and arms as he screams in pain. "AHHH!" Tristan screamed. Hayley wipes the blood from her mouth and backs away from him, groaning in annoyance. "Don't be such a baby, or I'll give you something to really cry about." Hayley said annoyed. Tristan continues to pant for breath as he replies. "You mistake me, milady. I cry out only in grief. I was so struck by your beauty when I saw you at the gala. And now, after this affront to my person, I'll be forced to pluck those lovely almond eyes from your perfectly shaped skull." Tristan said. Hayley rolls her eyes at him just as Elijah, looking amused, walks into the room to join them.

"My goodness, I could watch this forever..." Elijah said. Elijah walks over to Tristan and puts his hand on his progeny's forehead, yanking his head backward painfully. "...If only my sister wasn't trapped in the bottom of the ocean." Elijah said. Elijah lets go of him before he continues to speak. "Let me ask you again, Tristan-- the coordinates, please." Elijah said. Tristan groaned in pain. "Mmm. If I tell you, you'll just kill me." Tristan said. "The alternative is significantly less pleasant." Daniel said walking into the room. "Daniel is quite correct." Elijah said.

"I think I'll hold off on any confessions. At least until The Strix arrive to free me and burn your home to the ground..." Tristan said. "Ohhh..." Elijah said amused. Elijah turns to Hayley and Daniel, who don't look impressed by Tristan's behaviour. "I think the pompous dick could use a little more persuasion." Elijah told the two. Elijah leaves the room to allow Hayley to take her frustrations out on him once again, and when he's gone, she walks over to him with her arms crossed over her chest and glares at him. "I've been dying to try out this new spell. It supposedly makes you feel as if your burning from the inside out. It starts off small but gets more intense every second. Apparently, you can still feel the burning even after I've stopped the spell. Wanna found out?" Daniel said.

Daniel's eyes turned white as he smirked at Tristan before chanting. Tristan started to feel the burning sensation Daniel talked about and it only grew more intense. A few moments later, Tristan felt like he was in lava and looked over to see Daniel and Hayley just watching him. "I guess what they said was right. You can still fell the burning after." Daniel said. "Nice work." Hayley said. Daniel smiled at her. "Thanks." Daniel said. The pair looked back at Tristan, who was trying to hold back his screams of pain. "Wanna take more of your frustration out on him?" Daniel asked. He watched as Hayley walk over to Tristan. "I guess so." Daniel said. "I'll go take Hope to your apartment." Daniel said. "Ok." Hayley said. "Mary's coming over." Hayley added on after. "Gotcha." Daniel said leaving the room.

Later ~ Kenner Apartment

Daniel is at the Kenner Apartment with Hope, staring out the window when suddenly, Mary Dumas enters the room behind her. Daniel turns and looks at her. "You must be the tribrid. Daniel?" Mary asked. "And who are you?" Daniel asked warily. "Name's Mary. I'm a Crescent. Closest thing your niece has to a great-grandmother." Mary said. Daniel looked at her in realisation. "Oh, Mary. Hayley said you'd be coming over." Daniel said. "Figure she's napping?" Mary asked. "Yeah. Been asleep for about 5 minutes." Daniel said. "And Hayley?" Mary asked. "She's across the street helping with a... Mikaelson matter." Daniel said. Mary rolls her eyes at this news. "Was that Elijah's idea?" Mary asked. "Yep." Daniel said.

"By the sound of things, your not a fan of him." Mary said. "Guess you can say that we're not the best of friends." Daniel said.

Later

Daniel has returned to the compound, where he sees Freya holding onto Tristan's head with both hands as she casts a spell on him. Tristan looks pale and feverish, and Elijah and Daniel watch her silently until Freya finishes and looks up at them. "He's as weak as I can make him. If I push further, I might kill him." Freya said. "Weak as I am, you still won't take from me what you seek." Tristan said, gasping for air. Elijah sighs and walks toward Tristan until he's standing beside Freya and staring at his progeny in annoyance. "It's an unpleasant thing, delving into such a depraved and repellent mind." Elijah said.