Sky : we reached, get the fuck down nd get yourself a fucking room

As soon as sky informed them about their arrival they abruptly got down from the car, they didn't break their kiss neither their connected Body, ryan carry her, his hands wrapped around her thigh lifting her up as her legs are wrapped around his waist nd her hands are wrapped around his neck.

Sky : now you are able to hear me clear enough..

Sky said almost yelled in sarcasm, but as usual again they ignore him..

Sky : fuck off..

He said getting frustrated by those horny birds, he started his car and left from there, leaving those horny couple who are busy eating each other like that their first and last meal, and no one knows how they manage to get on the elevator nd how the hell they reach Ryan's apartment, as it is already late night and everyone has already in there dream land, hence there's no one out to witness their sinful act, they started to fumbled at the front door of his apartment, he again pinned her to his door kissing the hell out of each other.

As none of them dare to break there kiss, both of them are so desparate for each other tht they are only giving each other small breaks to breath between all the intense kisses they are sharing, he support her with his one hand while his another hands are stuff in his pocket in search for the keys which didn't even exist at the first place, actually he totally forgot tht his door lock is digital nd it doesn't need keys, hell it didn't even have one keys at the first place, he cursed himself when he find out about his stupidity. He pulled away from the kiss while grasping for air..

Ryan : jst.. jst..a sec...

He said while panting hard, both of them are breathless, she buried her face in the crook of his neck, panting heavily, but soon she again Started to suck his neck as soon as she get enough oxygen, ryan closed his eyes, biting the corner of his lips in pleasure, as a low breathy moan left her lips..

Ryan : wa.it. Babe..let me open the door..

That's the only thing he managed to say without moaning, but she didn't accomply. She can feel his hard member poking her ass, results to make her chirp in satisfaction..

Czarina : you are damn fucking hard for me, nd i fucking love it

She whispered loud enough over his neck and her sucking become harsh when she added her teeth nd started to bite his neck, he throws his head back in overwhelming pleasure, his whole body started to Shiver with the pleasure she is giving him, his shakey hands desperately search for the digital lock, which he find soon, with all the self control left in him he tilt his head to the left side to look at the lock.

He pressed the 4 digit number and soon with an beep his door open, he enter his room, kicking the door behind him shut before he pinned her to the nearest wall, breathing heavily, having enough of her torture, she lift her head up from his neck, a satisfied smirk cover her lips looking at the dark love bite she jst made in his neck she leaned back at the wall, supporting herself on the door frame.

Ryan lick his own lips looking at her now red burised yet the most inviting lips, nd without wasting a second he dive in devouring her lips with every passion he has, he pulled away after a minute so tht she can breath, she garsp for air, as he trailed down open mouth kisses from her lips to her smooth flawless neck which is inviting him to mark it with his love marks, he suck at his sweet spot, taking her smooth skin between his teeth nibbling it softy, czar tilt her head to the right side, giving him full excees to her neck, her hands grip around his hair pushing him more into her neck, encouraging him to continue whatever he is doing to her, as sinful moans keep leaving her lips.