Ryan licked her ear lobe, making her eyes shut in pleasure..

Ryan : can't blame myself, I learn from the best..

He replied to her previous statement, with the same flirting manners she asked him, she chuckled before again yanking him back harshly with his hair..

Ryan : ah..

An Yelp left his mouth due to her tight grip on his hair, but hell it's such a turning on for him, he don't even know why, as long as he remember he is not into sadistic part, hell he never enjoyed hurting others for his own sexual pleasure, he is into wild sex but not sadist one, unlike vyan who is a complete sadist, so the thing is they are twins but both are completely opposite from each other, ryan is the good side where vyan is the cruelest side anyone can has, but still ryan didn't deny the fact tht he is loving each nd every part he is getting from her, it's like everything is changing, his preference, his like nd dislikes everything is changing when it comes to her, coz when it comes to her nothing matters expect her.

Czarina : talk much..

She whispered back nd started to step back dragging ryan with herself, her hands are still gripping his hair, ryan keep following her suit, nd soon they are out of the swimming pool, but czar didn't stop, she maintains her pace, she is looking into Ryan's eyes to check whether she is going to the right way or not, as for now his eyes are her map,she keeps walking backward, dragging ryan with her, or should I say ryan keep walking forward following her every step like a whipped person. Czar didn't give him a single chance to come out of his trance, she made sure to keep him under her spell on her mercy.

As she keeps looking at him with her seductive looks, her eyes are half hodded, wet hair, water droplets sparkling in her soft silky skin, she keeps biting nd licking her lips occasionally, ryan himself is not looking any less than any sinful mess, with his hodded expression like he is under the effect of some kind of drug nd it's not totally wrong to say as ryan is under the affect of the most dangerous drug name czarina.

It's taking every ounce of his self control to not bounce on her right now and there to devour her all the way he want. They don't know how they reached to the parking lot were sky is waiting for ryan. Sky looks at the couple who are so immersed in each other like they are swallowing every inch of each other, sky is not stupid to not notice the sexual tension between them,

Ryan : drop us to my apartment

That's the only thing ryan said before taking his place in the back seat Along with czar, nd sky was left dumbfounded, when he get on driver seat nd try to say something, he jst parted his lips nd before a single word could slip his lips , czar shift from her position to Ryan's lap, straddling his lap, nd they started to make out like thts the last day of there life, completely ignoring sky's present, on the other hand sky keep looking at them for a good second his eyes widened due to shock like his eye balls will come out of his socket, he immediately turned around cursing ryan with all the cursing words he knows.

Damn he waited for ryan coz he is worried for him, but he didn't expect to witness his damn make out session with czar, but all his curses remain unheard by both of the horny couple, nd the only thing sky can do is to Drive them to there destination get them a room, so tht he can have his peace of mind, the whole 15 min journey from campus to Ryan's appartment is a pure torture fir sky, coz no matter how hard he tried to ignore them, there moans nd groans are so loud tht he can hear it, nd he swear if he'll not drop them to Ryan's destination as soon as possible he have to witness them Fucking each other on his back seat, nd thts the least he wants to witness, there makeout session is enough torture for him.