Chapter 5: A Proposition

Stacy POV

It was sickening to see Isaac and that Hispanic brat, Cassandra Castellanos hang out together. Bad enough that he now hates me for helping Chat Blanc and Hawkmoth and now he's with some tomboyish nobody. 

After the previous events, I was made an outcast. I lost all my friends, my boyfriend and my rebound. And it is all that Marinette's fault. If only I had a way to win Isaac back. Maybe even tell him that I regret what I did. My sister suggested that I could use that aphrodisiac drug Adrien used on Cassandra, but they were destroyed. 

"What does Crimson Web see in her?" I muttered as I saw them talking and laughing.

"I can help you." A voice said.

I turned around and saw the new student, Lola. She and Antony are the only ones who befriended me.

"What do you have in mind, Lola?" I asked.

"Did you forget that Cassandra is Scorpia?" Antony asked.

A smile made its way on my lips.

"Her brother doesn't know, does he?" I asked.

"Doubt it. Maybe you can use him to your advantage. Or her alter ego." Lola said.

I looked back and saw the two love birds parting ways.

"Yeah. Maybe I can." I said.

Cassie POV

During Maths with Mr Walter, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw a unidentified number, much to my confusion.

"Sir, can I use the ladies room?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Take a hall pass with you." Mr Walter said. 

I picked up my hall pass and made my way to the ladies room. I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Cassandra." A voice I recognize replied.

My blood ran cold.

"Persephone? How did you get my number?" I asked.

"Let's just say I got some help from a friend. Anyway, I know you're Scorpia." She said.

"What's it to you? You're going to tell the whole world?" I asked.

"Well, does you're brother know?" She asked.

When I didn't reply, I heard a light chuckle.

"He doesn't. I wonder how many people you put behind bars would feel if I told them? Maybe they might go after your beloved brother?" Stacy taunted.

My throat started to sting with emotions. After losing our parents, I couldn't afford to lose anyone close to me. Even my over protective brother, Andy.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"You have to break up with Isaac Jones." She said.

"What? I can't do that! I-."

"You love him more that your own brother? How despicable." Stacy taunted.

"You better not tell anyone or you'll regret it." I growled.

"Scary. But, I know that you're all talk, you Hispanic brat. So, what will it be?" 

I didn't reply.

"You have the end of the day to decide. Oh, and if you tell anyone, I'll sell out your secret." She said and hung up.

I slumped on the toilet seat with my phone clutched tightly in my hand. I reached for the pendent around my neck, thinking about the proposition.

Proposition? More like blackmail. 

Andy and The French Miraculous Superhero Team already know I'm Scorpia. But the whole of Paris doesn't. If my secret goes out, I'm screwed. So is my brother.

What do I do?