1

This happens are the events of when I deleted Zero-Effort battleship in a game I played and made him in.

Zero-Effort: Uuh. Where am I?

Zero-Effort wasn't in any place he remembered.

Zero-Effort attempted to move himself, which caused him to go at unbelievable speeds, going at 50 knots.

Zero-Effort: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Zero-Effort stopped himself as fast as possible.

Zero-Effort: How did I move that fast... I'll need to check my hull.

Zero-Effort walked to the back of his ship where a massive trapdoor laid, he opened it and carefully went down, he was at the bottom of the ship, it was completely empty ignoring for some thrones and a control seat, he looked up too see 10 engines, all of them are limited edition Frost turbines, when his creator used the frost turbines to move him, it didn't even move him one bit. But ignoring the thrones and turbines he saw 3 small warships, which were incredibly small for their size, they were the older variants of him, the first small navy fleet which actually had guns, he remembered that his creator made them for fun and duped them to make a fleet of 3 ships, he went to it but the size of the ships were really small, like ridiculously small, they where all 8-10 meters in length, if an actual battleship were to see him and the small battleships? Are they even battleships? Their cannons resembled cruisers, yet their smaller cannons resembled destroyer cannons which baffled him. He decided to call it them XS class Cruisers. But ignoring all of that, they seemed to have glue attached to them at both sides, he thought of a way to release them from inside of him. when he thought to them outside of his ship they disappeared. He decided to ignore that and head back to his command centre which was small, it could barely hold 12 people, even if 12 people where to go in here it would be cramped but just enough space to move around.

Zero-Effort: Hmmm, I need to assess the situation I currently have here... I wonder if the oldest of my siblings "Black pearl" & "Ship of ruin" are here. Well ignoring them, I am made out of Steel and titanium, and my armour is around 600mm of pure titanium, dang I'm thicc.

Zero-Effort looked around his ship to see the 3 ships that was inside him, next to him.

Zero-Effort: Huh.

Zero-Effort just sat around doing nothing for a couple hours, he found out how to shoot his main guns, he found out he could create CIWs which was good, his creator absolutely sucked at anti-air weaponry but other than that, he would be considered a floating abomination. He decided to create several bulkheads and moved the thrones into the command centre.

Zero-Effort: at least MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!!

Zero-Effort waited until he ended up falling at the command centre.

???: Attention unknown uuh Battleship?

???2: Is it really a battleship?

???: I don't actually know..

???2:  It's not responding.

???: Do we sink it?

???2: Lets check it out first.

The two girls who seem like children used their own ships to get on board, still confused  they went everywhere to find the owner of the ship who was asleep.

???: She's small

???2: Well... She is... But when did we have a ship of this size?

???: Huh?

The second girl points at a wooden sign which says: "HMS Zero-Effort battleship".

???: I don't actually know...

???2: Then lets bring her back to the main base.

???: I'm still surprised that she didn't appear on our radar.

???2: So how are we gonna tow her to base? she doesn't seem to have any guard rails, even though those are weak.

???: Lets, ummm tie ropes on her main gun!

???2: Are you sure about that?

???: Uh-huh.

???2: Okay then.

The two tied up the ropes hoping it wouldn't break, they then began to slowly traverse to the main base only to pick up something on their radar. The two were confused as who these were, they might be more random ships that appeared but the radar detected them as something else. An enemy, the two immediately got ready for battle, one readied a javelin while the other gauntlets, the two were looking around trying to identify what they are facing.

???: 2 Siren battleships...

???2: 3 Siren destroyers and 1 carrier.

???: We should avoi-

???2: THEY'RE COMING!