[0] Prologue

A family consisting of a mother, a father, and a little black haired boy, a happy family, went to the park for the kid's birthday on the perfect sunny day.
.
.
.
In another part of the universe, there's also a joyful family.

A red haired boy jumped around in front of the door of the mother's room.

The redhead youngster repeatedly asked his butler, "When can I see my brother?"

And with a benign smile, the butler patiently answered, "Please wait a while, Young Master."
.
.
.
The mother of the happy family sang a cheerful song along the way in their car. The little black haired boy followed after her.

The father chuckled at his beloved family's cuteness.
.
.
.
The red haired boy was still waiting for his little brother's birth.
.
.
.
The black haired boy had been singing happily when the car suddenly overturned.

'huh?'

The little black haired boy raised his head from his mother's embrace to look at his father. He could see his father smile.

His father had been shielding them from something.

Red liquid dropped on the boy's forehead then the boy felt the father falling above him. The smile didn't fade from his face.

"Father?" called the boy. No answer.

"Mother?" His mother's embrace stayed tight. But the warmth dimed.

The boy could hear neither his mother's nor father's heartbeat. The boy couldn't hear anything, only silent.

It was a suffocating silence that screamed sorrow.
.
.
.
A sorrowful cry broke the joyful atmosphere in the mansion.

The redhead boy halted his cheerful jump.

"Mother? Ron! What happened?!" The boy tried to open the door to his mother's room, but the butler that had lost his benign smile, took and carried him in his embrace.

In the said room, red haired woman tightly hugged her soulless baby.
.
.
.
The black haired boy lost everything.
.
.
.
The joyful family lost their beloved newborn.
.
.
.
.
.
The soul that was unlucky but lucky,

The soul that cursed but loved,

The soul that shunned but blessed,

The ones with twisted fate,

and the ones that could revise the destiny of the world,

May you get your happy ending in this life.

______________________________________

Retrieve

to get back something that has been lost

____________________________
______________________________________

and the journey begun...