Marines!?

Ace POV
I went to the dinner hall to eat with the others. Sabo stayed close by just in case. "It seems older Luffy has a bigger apatite" Sabo tells me almost laughing. "I noticed... maybe I could out eat him?" I say. "I think Luffys already trying" said Sabo as he pointed at Luffy. "Yea I guess" I say a little disappointed. "Hm you guys seem to be having fun whispering over here. Mind telling?" Robin asks. "Nothing special just about Luffys apatite" Sabo tells her. I nod. "Oh yea he sure does eat a lot" said Robin starting to snicker a bit. She then smiles and goes to eating. "Oh and um" she points at our plates. "Careful around Luffy" she finishes. "Wha!? Luffy that's mine!" I yell out to him. I noticed mine and Sabos food was gone. "Shishi first come first serve!" He tells us laughing.

I get up about to attack him but is stopped. "Huh?" I turn to see its Sanji. He hands me and Sabo a plate. "Luffy keep to your own food" he tells older Luffy. "Oh and this time keep an eye on your food" the cook tells us. "Ok" I answer digging in. I then fall asleep in my food.

Sabo POV
I see Ace fall right into his food and laugh. Most of the people in the room look over worriedly. "Don't worry he-" I started but was interrupted. "Shishishi he looks so ridiculous!" Older Luffy yells. He is then hit over the head but Nami. She starts screaming at him. I simply laugh. "So he's alright?" Robin asks. I nod "mhm". She simply smiles. Ace then wakes up continuing eating. Everyone seems shocked but a few. "Ace you have it on your face" I tell him. We all just continue dinner happily.

A half hour later bed time.

"Why don't you join us to bed" Nami asks. "What? you don't sleep with the others?" Ace asks. "No we have our own room" she tells us. "Oh?" I say. "Come" she says as she turns to walk off. We follow her to her room. We get stopped by Luffy yelling "Hey guys come sleep with us!".

Luffy POV
I called for Sabo and Ace to come into the sleeping quarters. They hesitantly came. "Little me is already there" I tell them as they walk over. We all go and settle down.

Later that night.

I wake up to a cannonball being fired. I sit up immediately. Others start to also get up. We all start to run out. Since Zoro was on watch he was cutting the cannonballs. I saw it. Marines. "Gah! Why must they come in the middle of the night!" I wine. Past ASL walks out yawning. "What's with the noice..." they ask. "Get back inside!" I tell them. They just look confused. It's to late for them to hide the marines have boarded.

Nami starts to yell out things in fear. I notice it's grandpa's ship. 'Shit!' I tell myself as I look frantically around. "What!? How is fire fist here!!" One marine yells pointing at Ace. They start to attack them. "Grr hands off!" I yell as I run forward.

||ima end it here because I have an idea for the next part. Sorry it's kinda short. But have a good day or night.||
Words: 562

Going to the Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें