The crew (pt 2)

||yay I actually got the motivation to write this story again||

3rd person
"Hey I'm Law I am actually the captain of the heart pirates, just have an alliance with Luffy-ya" Law introduces himself. "Wait then where is your crew?" Ace questions. "They are not here at the moment we split up." Law answers. "Shishishi and he's also my boyfriend~" future Luffy puts in. And jumping onto his shoulders  hugging his head. Law looks flustered and says "w-well yes but they didn't have to know...". Ace and Sabo look at each other and nod. Sabo turns to Law and asks "you think you can just date our little brother?". Luffy just sits blushing. "He has permission to date me!" Future Luffy yells.

After some time of Sabo, Ace, and future Luffy bickering. Nami seems not pleased at them and forms a tick mark. She then goes and punches all of them on the head and yells "Shut up!". All three boys fall to the ground in pain. "That might be worse then grandpa's punches.." said Ace in agony. Ace then glares at her but quickly looks away when she returns it. "Sorry Nami.." future Luffy says. "Oww.." said Sabo rubbing the spot he got hit. "Get up so we can finish the introductions" Nami said to the three. Future Luffy got up almost immediately. It took Sabo and Ace a bit to get up but they did.

"Greetings my name is Kin'emon I am a samurai from Wano. And this is my son Momonosuke" said Kin'emon pointing to Momo. "Greetings" Momo says after being introduced and even bows a bit. "Wano?" Luffy questions out loud. "Yes we are from a country isolated from rest of the world" Kin'emon says.

"OK! Now that introductions are done-" Nami says as she claps her hands. "Any questions?". "Um why does Luffy seem so sad everything he looks at Ace" Sabo asks. Everyone's face just looked pained but it goes away fast. Only Ace noticed it. "Shishishi I didn't realize I was" future Luffy says and smiles. Ace and Sabo noticed he faked the laugh and smile. They look at each other determined to find out. Nami notices a change in wind and says "guys a storm is coming!".

Nami said some things to do and the crew ran and did their assigned job. "Whoa this crew is so well coordinated.." Sabo whispers to himself. The three little boys were suddenly grabs by the collar and dragged. Ace and Luffy freak out confused. "Shut up were going inside brats" said Sanji.

||the end of this chapter guys😜. Now that I've got my motivation back I'll post sooner but not like when I first started sorry. Welp have a good night or day! !Fixed some things!||
Words:463