The secret

||oh my I am so not happy with myself. I wrote about 300 words of this chapter and it deleted! I can't even restore it... so this will come out later then intended sorry||

P!Ace POV
I was thrown into a eating quarters. "Oi the hell was that for!" I ask the Sanji guy angry like. He looks over to me and just says "tsk". Sabo puts his hand on my shoulder and says "calm down Ace. He just did what he was told there is a storm". I just look away but nod. "I'm hungry!" Said Luffy trying to open the fridge. "Get away from there it won't open" Sanji orders Luffy. At that moment the Law guy walks in. Both me and Sobo glare at him.

Law POV
I walk in the kitchen to see that little Ace and Sabo glaring at me. "Um do you need something" I ask as I look at them. They just look away. "Oh damn these kids don't like you" Sanji says to me laughing. "Eh I don't like kids anyways" I say to him. I get a flashback of when people told me Cora doesn't like kids. I feel something grab me so I look. It's Past Luffy. "Are you ok?" He asks me. 'What!? Did he notice?' I ask myself shocked. I ruffle his hair and say "yes I'm fine thank you".

After the rest of the crew came in it got loud. "So older me how did you get that scar?" I hear past Sabo ask. "I told you earlier from an accident" Sabo seems nervous. "No I mean I want to know how" said past Sabo making the how as a key word. Sigh "I guess I could tell.." Sabo seems to understand his past self won't give up. I just tooned them out and layer my head back. I then closed my eyes. Drifting to sleep.

P!Sabo POV
I was told how future me got his scar. I tried to push my luck and ask about future Luffy. He refused to answer that question. "Hey future Luffy just tell us how you got your scar!" Ace yells inpatient. I nod. Everyone stops what they are doing and seems gloomy. "No.." future Luffy says bluntly. "Why not!" Ace says seeming determined to know. "I don't need to talk about it so drop it!" Future Luffy yells. He then storms off before anyone can say anything. Me and Ace exchange a glance. 'He's definitely changed and if seems to be a sore topic' we seem to be thinking the same thing.

"Law go check on Luffy please" Nami tells Law. Law gets up and goes to follow him.

"You should learn to keep your traps shut brats" Zoro warns us. Future me just sits there looking down. I touch his shoulder as to ask if he's OK. He looks at me with such pain in his eyes I wanted to cry. "I wish you guys weren't so nosey" he then says to me. I am at loss for words at that. 'What did we do..' I ask myself. I then see Robin walk over to me. "Why don't you follow me.." she says calmly. I follow her to a room. "This is where me and Nami sleep" she seems to understand I was confused.

Luffy POV
I sit in my room holding my legs to my chest. 'Why must they need to know about my.. scar' I ask myself. I hear a knock on the door and say "go awa-". The person just walked in. I look over to see Law. "Oh taoro! How'd u know I was here" I ask him. "I would be a bad boyfriend if I didn't know" he tells me. He walks over and hugs me. "Don't think I'll do this again" he says looking away. "Shishishi" I start laughing. "Your funny taoro!" I say and smile at him. "You can cry you know.. it's only us here" he tells me his voice going almost to a whisper. At that I break and cry. I don't know why but he always makes me feel I can express myself.

A few hours later

3rd POV
Future Luffy walks out of his room to see that Ace, Sabo, and Nami are standing there. "Apologize now." Said Nami in a demanding tone. "Were sorry" Sabo and Ace say in unison. "For" Nani says looking bigger to them. "For demanding you tell us about your scar.." said both again in unison. They can tell Luffys eyes are puffy. They now feel really bad. 'Did he cry?..' Sabo silently questions. Law then walks out with a frown as he sees the boys. Ace just get angry about to jump him. Thankfully he is stopped by Sabo grabbing his shoulder.

"You came out just in time for dinner Luffy" said Zoro from the distance. "Shishishi I would never miss dinner!" Luffy says and brightens up. The 3 strawhats walk away. Ace and Sabo are still there standing. "I still wanna figure out this secret there keeping" Ace finally says when the others are out of earshot. "Yes but how? We can't just ask. This Luffy seems to be more secretive than ours." Sabo tells him. "Yea but there are other ways" Ace tells him. "OK then it's set were gonna figure out another way." said Sabo punching his other hand like they figured something out.

||ima end it here hope you enjoyed this I was aiming for 1000 or more words but eh I was close||
Words: 930