Arguments-

Tamaki Suoh- You and Tamaki don't argue that much. Sure, he can be a hopeless idiot at times and annoy you to no doubt, but you're also related to Haruhi so you can pretty much put up with his stupid/crazy bullshit...sure, you yell at him sometimes because he's annoying but you always apologize right after because you felt bad.

Kyoya Ootori- You both get mad at other people and just so happen to sometimes take it out on each other. Things can get heated pretty fast, but then when you both have finally stopped yelling at each other, you take a moment to breathe before realizing what you both were arguing about and apologize soon after...tbh it's something you guys laugh about later because of how stupid it is.

Kaoru Hitachiin- Oh poor baby never fights with you. He literally adores you to pieces.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Oh poor jealous, tsundere boy picks a fight with you often, of course he never means it and apologizes soon after his stupid mistake but he literally has the worst moodswings ever because he can't control his emotions so whenever he sees a guy friend talking to you, or whenever you give him the silent treatment for being Tsundere or rude to you at times, he'll just full on get angry at you.

You know Hikaru like the back of your hand so you don't say anything, you don't get angry, you literally just take it, say a simple word, and walk away and ignore him until he apologizes...you could never blame him because he's still working on his emotions and you knew that it takes time to do so.

Takashi Morinozuka- Oh man he could never get mad or argue with you. You both are like the cutest couple on the planet and everyone agrees with that so you both literally never argue at all.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- How can poor innocent boy argue with you? Well, he gets pretty grumpy when being woken up and sometimes takes it out on you but he realizes it immediately and cries then apologizes...how can you be mad at that?

Ritsu Kasanoda- He gets pretty angry and frustrated pretty much everyday but he never, never takes it out on you, he pretty much comes to you to calm down which you sing to him, talk with him, play with his hair vice versa...He never wants to scare you or take his anger out on you ever.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- Oh tsundere boy gets angry and frustrated on the daily. Him being related to Honey, he's stressed pretty much 24/7, of course you do everything you can to help calm him down and well, sometimes he gets angry at you and yells at you for some dumb reason...You try not to get affected by it but sometimes it hurts...however, when you start crying that's when Chika feels bad and will literally hug you and apologize over and over and over till you feel better.

Umehito Nekozawa- He's a weirdo that's for sure, but he hates confrontation more than anything so he could never argue with you...he's too much of a sweetie pie.

(ENJOY! If you got preference suggestion's feel free t comment!)