I mentally prepared what I was gonna say on the ride there then I spent 45 minutes in the flower shop picking out perfect ones just for him. Once I pulled up to his mother house I froze. It took me two hours to get out of the car and when I saw him sitting on his porch I just had to get a closer look.

That was a mistake my brain went to mush when he looked at me and my heart was hammering in my chest. I couldn't speak to him he wasn't looking at me the same. He still looked scared he looked upset...I didn't know what to say how to act.

Then he rejected me so bad. I expect it I broke promises and lied to him no wonder he doesn't trust a word I say.

He looked broken and I did that, I caused it I hurt him...

I felt tears prickle in my eyes and I started to cry in the bathroom the water was still running and that was a good thing because my men wouldn't hear me sobbing on the floor. I held my hand to my chest with the ring the only thing connecting me to him.

"I-I'm sorry" I cried "A-Appa was right I am weak and pathetic...H-He would kick my ass if he saw me now..." I sobbed

"Jimin you're weak"

"Jimin you're pathetic"

"Jimin you're worthless"

"Jimin you're unloveable"

I didn't even hear the door open. I did feel the arms that wrapped around me and I heard the water be turned off.

"Hey, breath Jimin" I heard but I was hyperventilating curling into a ball in the arms that held me.

"You gotta breath for me Mimi, in through the nose and out through the mouth" he spoke rocking me I shook my head.

"M-Monster...P-Pathetic....H-He never coming back" I gasped

I felt my face being grabbed and I saw my Hyung through my tears "Tell me two things you see?" He whispered

"H-Hyung and bathroom" I whispered sniffling

"Two things you hear?" He whispered

"Hyung and water drops" I mumbled starting to calm down

"Good that's good what about smell?" He asked

"Cologne..." I said he smiled a little

"Good that's good feeling better? Your breathing is normal now why don't we go sit down somewhere not in the bathroom" he said I nodded and he helped me to the couch in my office then he handed me a cup of water I took a sip.

"I-'Im fine now Jin," I said he sighed sitting next to me.

"You are not fine your eyes are bloodshot and your dark circles are prominent your face is sunk in because you don't eat anymore or sleep you are anything but fine" he lectured I sat back on the couch trying to relax just for a millisecond if I could.

"Thanks for saying I look like shit" I whispered he lifted my cup making me drink more water.

"You haven't had a panic attack in years Jimin I'm starting to get worried and if it gets worse. I'll have to initiate Plan MP," he said

I sit up at that shaking my head "God No please don't, I'm fine I just lost control of my brain for a second" I sighed he looked at me for a long second and let out a sigh.

"Go home, I'll have food sent to your house eat it then get some fucking sleep you need it" he spoke patting my shoulder and then standing up.

"Fine...make sure my plans get done I want that cockroach at the bottom of the river by morning," I said Jin nodded hands in their pocket.