Chapter 50 ( reunited)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lady Catalina is really something. She's so bold. She make use of the Emperor to create terror towards the enemy side. It gave me enough time to defuse those bomb and make the enemy cautious to their Action so they will not act recklessly.

But I am also scared of this strategy.

After all, the Emperor of The Underground World. Alter Saavestra is someone you can only fear but Lady Catalina is so bold. She uses him. I am praying that the Emperor will really not know about this or we will all be doomed!

" Yes, So be cautious!" Pagbabanta Ng Isa SA mga nakaitim.

" Yes, Sir!"

*IN THE PARTY*

" Ano ang pinag usapan nyo?" Curious na tanong Ni Anna pagdating Ng dalawang babae. Aleana rolled her eyes and said. " Your death!" Inis nyang sagot.

Inis pa din sya dito since Napa weak nito. Like duh! She hate weak people. They are stupid!

" I take my leave then. I have something important thing to do." Paalam Ng dalaga at mabilis na umalis. Tila ba nagmamadali Ito.

" Sungit." Nakangusong Ani Ni Anna saka nakangiting bumaling Kay Catalina. " When are you going to bring me with him?" 

Kumapit ulit si Catalina SA braso Ni Gavin na kanina pa tahimik. 

" Now."

" Now?" Pag uulit Ni Anna. Kumikinang Ang mga Mata nya SA excitement.

" Yes now." Masayang sagot Ni Catalina.

This is the right time since I believe that the King of the Killers already made his move.

----

" Sir, Are you not feeling well?" Mababakas Ang pag aalala sa tono Ni Marcos Ng daluhan nya Ito.

Hinawi Lang sya Ng lalaki. " It's okay." Nag umpisa na muling maglakad. Napapalibutan Ito Ng mga tauhan nya.

On Outside it looks na walang sinuman Ang Kayang manakit dito because of the fighting skills this man had and the people around him but no matter how powerful you are. Poison is everyone's weakness because it can't be seen or felt that's why he learns so much about this. So he can use it.

This poison will surely kill the Kings of the Killer and sooner he will be the one to take his title.

Now I just needed to leave this place..

" Are you leaving?" Tumigil Ang King of the Killers sa paglalakad at nilingon may kausap kase Ito SA telepono na parang pinapaalis.

" I want to ensure that you see your wife but I have something to do." Magalang na sagot Nya. " I'm sorry " paumanhin nya.

Tiningnan lamang sya Ng lalake. " It's okay, You can leave. It's seems important." Malumanay na tugon nito.

" Thank you." Yumuko muna si Marcos bago umalis.

Among all the Master of Palace of Identity. Only the Kings of the Killer have it's weakness that's why he is aiming for his title. The Kings of Assassin and the Kings of Killer are a bunch of heartless people. They are the top among the Underground World but among the both of them only the King of the Killers loves someone. His wife is weak.