Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 12

Start from the beginning

The little zombie glanced at the food in the pot, then turned his head, disinterested. He went to Mo Yan's lips and kissed him, then he buried his head in Mo Yan's arms.

Mo Yan smiled softly. He simply take out the crystal nucleus harvested today, while cooking noodles, he also feed the cute little zombie in his arms gently.

In the quiet warehouse, except for the wind and rain outside, only the occasional click of flames and the click of the little zombies munching on the crystal core sounded.

It was supposed to be a desolated warehouse but because of Mo Yan and the little zombie presence, there was an air of sweetness and happiness.

The noodles in the pot slowly give off a tempting aroma. Mo Yan put the box containing the crystal nucleus into the little zombie's arms. Then he made himself a bowl of noodles. Holding the little zombie like this with the bowl, he just ate the noodles with big mouthfuls.

The little zombie sat blankly in Mo Yan's arms holding the nucleus in one hand while looking infatuatedly at Mo Yan, who was eating noodles boldly, his hand forgot to move.

Mo Yan was amused. He quickly finished the bowl of noodles, then held the little zombie's hand and fed the crystal core in the little zombie's hand to the little zombie.

His little zombie loves to watch him eat every time.

"Mo, Yan." The little zombie snapped and swallowed the crystal nucleus. Seeing Mo Yan put down the bowl, he handed the box containing the crystal nucleus to Mo Yan. He motioned for Mo Yan to continue feeding him.

He really likes to be spoiled.

"Be good." Mo Yan rubbed the little zombie's head, kissed the little zombie's eyes. He picked up the crystal nucleus and continued to feed the little zombies a few more, then picked up the empty bowl again and gave himself another bowl of noodles and ate it quickly.

This time, Mo Yan didn't finish the noodles in the bowl before he heard a commotion outside the warehouse.

Scream of men and women with messy footsteps and the roar of zombies.

Mo Yan frowned. He has cleaned up all the zombies in this place. The group of zombies outside should have been led by that group of people from afar. And listening to the heavy breath from those outside, they should have been chased for a long time now.

Mo Yan immediately put down the bowl in his hand, wrapped the cloak on the little zombie tightly. Then with a wave of his hand, he put the bed next to them into his space leaving only a quilt. Then he took out an inconspicuous car from the space and put it aside.

Just after this, the iron door of the warehouse was knocked loudly.

"Save us. Open the door. Let us in."

"Ah. Zombies are chasing. Hurry up and resist!"

"The people inside, open the door and let us in. We promise whatever you want. We have food on us. I can give you half."

.........

Mo Yan was not surprised that the people outside will run to the warehouse where he lives. Although the zombies around here have been cleaned up by him, some warehouse doors and factory doors were violently damaged by him. He also has fire here. Under the threat of anyone's life, human instincts drive them to seek help from their peers.

Mo Yan wrapped the little zombie with a quilt, set him on the ground and told the little zombie not to make a sound. Then strode two or three steps to the iron door, open the lock from inside and open the door.

As soon as the door opened, the strong wind outside rushed into the warehouse violently with the wind and rain, blowing out the fire on the ground.

At the same time, there were also five or six young men and women who poured into the warehouse with the wind and rain.

"Close the door. Quick. Don't let the zombies in!" Once they entered the warehouse, these men and women panicked and stretched out their hand, regardless of Mo Yan's wishes, to close the warehouse door.

Mo Yan frowned, a little worried. He sent out a few fireballs, stopping the hand of those men and women who wanted to close the door, and then go outside the warehouse. In the rainstorm, there were four others, three men and one woman who were struggling with zombies.

They were all wounded, beaten by zombies and retreated step by step.

Mo Yan saw at a glance the unfavorable situation of the few people outside. There were dozens of zombies in the rainstorm. Among them, there is one third level and five second level, the rest were first level zombies. They attacked the four frantically, wanting to tear the four into pieces.

Seeing that one of them was caught by the third level zombie and opened their mouth to bite.

Mo Yan didn't care that he would get caught in the rain. He just rushed into the rain, and a lightning ball hit the third level zombie. At the same time, he reached out and rescued the person who was caught by the zombie.

'Squeak' the iron door behind him was slammed shut. Mo Yan's ears were sensitive so he heard the sound of locking from inside.

His brows furrowed even tighter.

'Boom'

The thunder in the sky is bombarding. At the same time, Mo Yan's hand also condensed a ball of thunder and fire that was bigger than before. When the thunder disappeared, Mo Yan moved his wrist and throws the thunder ball at the zombies.

Then he stretched out his hand, and a thundercloud appeared in mid-air. The purple thunder and lightning staggered, slashing toward the zombies.

In just a minute, the strong zombies just now all turned to ashes, disappearing into the rain.

After doing all this, Mo Yan didn't care about the four people who were helping each other coming towards him. He quickly walked to the warehouse.

The sound of pots and bowls falling to the ground came from the warehouse. Screams and begs for mercy sounded. Mo Yan's brows raised with a trace of hostility. Then he lifted his foot and kicked open the iron door with a dark face.

The solid iron doors were twisted weirdly from Mo Yan's kick, the lock inside fell to the floor making a crisp sound.

The four injured in the rain looked at each other, all frowning and stay behind Mo Yan.

The warehouse is no longer as clean and tidy as before. There are broken bowls and chopsticks on the ground. The hot noodles fell to the ground. Those young people were on the ground in pain and wailed, one of them was holding a quilt in their hand.

Mo Yan's eyes suddenly darkened. That was the quilt he wrapped around his baby before he opened the door.

"Mo, Mo." The little zombie ran out of the darkness and threw himself into Mo Yan's arms. At the same time, he held a green vine in one hand and slammed it hard on the six young men and women on the ground.

The six people suddenly wailed again.

Mo Yan held the little zombie and carefully inspected the little zombie with the firelight. After confirming that the little zombie was okay, only then did he walk into the warehouse with a blank face holding the little zombie.

The four people behind him looked at each other, then looked at the few people on the ground in disgust. Then they followed behind Mo Yan and walked into the warehouse.